Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Adrien Broner Has Rejected Two Offers To Face Conor Benn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    “Both have been rejected. We’ll see if we can find the money.” - Eddie Hearn

What money Eddie? You tell everyone he rejected 2 offers, but you fail to tell us what you offered, and then say you gotta find some money? How much money? If you're gonna tell a story, tell the whole story! Better yet, put Benn in with Avanesyan!
    Typical Hearn smoke and mirrors. It'll have been tihs money and the fight to have been in UK. Nothing to see here guys.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      AB understands he only has so many whoopings left before he becomes completely irrelevant so he needs to be very careful with who he fights. Have to maximize the profit....

That's not to say I rate Conor Benn very high but I imagine he's at least on par with (and perhaps better than) Jovanie Santiago.
      yep

he’s still a big enough name to land good fights on PBC for decent money.

Comment

Why do these cats like Prograis and Benn keep calling out Broner? They should fight each other!
        Broner sells tickets, gets good TV ratings and hasn’t looked like he can beat anyone credible in 3 or 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          I hope I'm wrong, but Broner looks to me like someone who's going to end a penniless, broken man on some street.
          What combination does he throw in the ring that tells you that? Or is it the jewellery? All I can say is that he doesn't get busy in the ring and he will soon start getting the calls for up and coming fighters to test their ability with a durable fighter like him. He only has himself to blame for his lack of dedication to the sport. The other crap i dont focus on, thats his money to lose and none my business. At least for now you are wrong because he would have took the first offer he was given
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

What money Eddie? You tell everyone he rejected 2 offers, but you fail to tell us what you offered, and then say you gotta find some money? How much money? If you're gonna tell a story, tell the whole story! Better yet, put Benn in with Avanesyan!
            Broner already said he's not fighting for less than $10 million. I guarantee you Hearn did not offer him that.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

What happened to the billion dollar budget and American takeover?

Comment

Why do these cats like Prograis and Benn keep calling out Broner? They should fight each other!
                Because they are chicken shyt. That’s why. Hey eddie, why not make some offers to Jarron Ennis? Big fight in Showtime

Comment

Move on Eddie. Broner's might be a big name but not very capable at 147. It's fair to describe him as a gatekeeper now I think. Benn's still relatively green so don't mind him taking it slowish but nothing to stop him competing for a domestic title before moving up to the world level. 15-0 Ekow Essuman for the British and Commonwealth? Or a step further and David Avanesyan for the European?
                  Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

AB - the self proclaimed “next ppv star of boxing”! What a freakn joke…was game over after Maidana twhipped that azz and took Broners balls!

Comment

Because Broner is a clown that draws attention and butts in the seats.

Comment

Working...
                      X