No announcement yet.

Floyd sparring partner bleeding fraud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TGA View Post
    Do you Floyd sparring partner bleeding fraud? When manny spars, they show the footage. But Floyd sparring session is not shown.
    the blood is real, but we want sparring footage. the pad work is not enough

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      This is like the 10th thread asking the same ****
      ^^^^^^^^^%%^^^^

Comment

Could it be that the reason the Mayweather's/and or HB* has chosen not to show the sparring session, is that it's actually a marketing strategy called "delayed gratification" rather than not wanting to divulge any strategies for the fight itself?

I mean, we haven't seen Floyd in awhile, and there has been alot of rumblings with the fans of the sport. The most famous villain in boxing is back. But, we can't see him just yet.

So, is Floyd and co just teasing us by not showing the session itself or are they really that guarded and scared what the opposing camp might pick up on?

I think it's the whole "delayed gratification" strategy from a marketing standpoint.

Just a thought guys.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
          Could it be that the reason the Mayweather's/and or HB* has chosen not to show the sparring session, is that it's actually a marketing strategy called "delayed gratification" rather than not wanting to divulge any strategies for the fight itself?

I mean, we haven't seen Floyd in awhile, and there has been alot of rumblings with the fans of the sport. The most famous villain in boxing is back. But, we can't see him just yet.

So, is Floyd and co just teasing us by not showing the session itself or are they really that guarded and scared what the opposing camp might pick up on?

I think it's the whole "delayed gratification" strategy from a marketing standpoint.

Just a thought guys.
          nope.... floyd doesn't want his strategy getting out.

but its more impressive to tell someone how you are going to beat their azz and then proceed to do it exactly like you say it.

Comment

Working...
          X