Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd sparring partner bleeding fraud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd sparring partner bleeding fraud?

Do you Floyd sparring partner bleeding fraud? When manny spars, they show the footage. But Floyd sparring session is not shown.

its real. After the sparring match, the sparring partner took off his head gear, and while he wasnt looking, Floyd suckerpunched with him with a straight right directly on his nose.

Floyd started screaming like an excited little girl and grabbed the HBO cameramen.

Comment

I dont get why the hell Floyd wont show to hbo camera the sparring. I really doubt that it isnt a tru-blood. i also have doubt IF its really a urine that Juan just drank.

Comment

Floyd hit him with a steel chair.

Comment

Originally posted by TGA View Post
          Do you Floyd sparring partner bleeding fraud? When manny spars, they show the footage. But Floyd sparring session is not shown.

lolz its about as real as mayweathers retirement

i mean take a good look at the guy (facial expression/body language)... did he look like someone who just got hurt?

Comment

His sparring is not shown because they dont want their strategy revealed, not so they can put fake blood on someones face. This is a regular occurence in sparing so they would have no real reason to fake it anyways

Comment

This is like the 10th thread asking the same ****

Comment

The guy had a bloody nose, whats so hard to believe about that?

Comment

There was abnormal amount of blood but I see no reason in them faking it. Unless HBO wanted the fight to sell more and thought that could help

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                    There was abnormal amount of blood but I see no reason in them faking it. Unless HBO wanted the fight to sell more and thought that could help
                    Yeah they clearly wanted to show it to make it more dramatic and wanted people to say OMG FLoyd is a monster..the 24/7 series is lame in that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X