Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez After Brawling With Plant: This Is Personal Now, He's Going To Pay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    Oh wow..this fight is suddenly different now - Canelo is “EXTRA” motivated now and is gonna make Plant “PAY”!! Look out WWE…Canelo is coming after boxing career is done! Wat a crock of shiiiit to hype a fight!
    What's wrong with fighters wanting to make money?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

Canelo started the physical stuff.

Looks like ginger Lost his control for being called a beef cheater.
      Thé mama.stuff is an excuse.
      Billy said the same things about clembuterol, and Canelo never did this.

So, nope, you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SW Johnny View Post
        Is Canelo that stupid , Plant wasn’t talking about Canelo’s Mom , Plant was just calling Canelo a mother****er and Canelo dumb ass doesn’t understand the difference
        If you are Latino mother****r has a different meaning when it’s translated in Spanish, than when you say it to someone that speaks English

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

He's just stating facts that Saul has been suspended.

Will ginger diva lose control everytime someones states that he's a proven cheater?
          I don't care if anybody brings up his failed drug test. It did make for an entertaining presser but I just think Plant is getting his ass beat.
          Last edited by Mammoth; 09-22-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LongBeachBoxing View Post
            Caleb Plant Will Be Unconscious On November 6th.
            Canelo gonna lose!

Last edited by War Room; 09-22-2021, 11:13 PM.

Comment

This is a boring fight unless you just like to watch a dominant fighter destroy an overmatched foe. I guess this scuffle might generate some more interest.

And I don't blame Canelo for wanting to unify at 168, but he's got better fights to be made after this. And you can't really not credit Canelo for making great fight after great fight, he's taking on everyone you could want. Beterbiev is coming soon IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                Caleb looked goofy as hell when he got pushed backwards. When he swung, Canelo's reaction was extremely cat-like. Idk why Caleb decided to swing without taking off his glasses first. Did he think Canelo wouldn't swing back, or that even if he did, he'd be able to see it coming with shades on? I said b4, Caleb is slick but not Pernell, Lights Out Toney, or Mayweather level slick. And his face has been busted up in previous fights. He cuts and swells and has shown b4 that he has somewhat tender skin. A fighter has to be able to avoid Canelo's shots all night long, because he doesn't need to land many to do major damage. Caleb has to be thinking now that Canelo is very sharp and fast to be able to.counter him that way. He also now must have a good sense of how physically strong Canelo is, based on the shove
                Have you ever been in a fight with a fitted suit on? There isn’t the flexibility in the suit to have loose hands and feet. Not making excuses, but I got in a fight at a wedding and was a much sharper fighter but was slipping on dress shoes and ripped the tux off after the 1st round! Lol!

Comment

canelo pushs plant and lands a few shots on him, he had this all planned out i would say, just waiting for a chance to kick it all off & pretend phoney outrage, anyone mentions steaks to this guy and he just sees his hair colour

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Have you ever been in a fight with a fitted suit on? There isn’t the flexibility in the suit to have loose hands and feet. Not making excuses, but I got in a fight at a wedding and was a much sharper fighter but was slipping on dress shoes and ripped the tux off after the 1st round! Lol!
                    You sound like one crazy mutha ****a!!
                    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X