No announcement yet.

Why no hype surrounding the AJ vs Usyk fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no hype surrounding the AJ vs Usyk fight

It’s fight week and there’s no buzz what so ever. Where’s the press conference? Why didn’t they do a press conference for this. Where’s the GLOVES ARE OFF FACE OFF?!

there was so much more buzz surrounding canelo vs BJS, that felt like a proper fight week.

There’s no buzz for this one. Come on guys, ITS FIGHT WEEK WHERES THE ENERGY, we haven’t had this for months!
    kushking likes this.

You most likely live under a rock because the hype out here is nuts.

Gloves are off during covid?

There’s a face off on Friday at the o2 arena.

Comment

Usyk should have two draws against guys Joshua would murder so no one really gives him a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

No it isn't you ****ing ******.

I know plenty of Joshua fans who are complaining about the lack of buzz from Sky Sports.

What's up with you? It's one thing to be an AJ fan but to be this ****ign delusional is just odd to me. Plenty of complaints on YouTube about Sky Sports poor promotiona and you want even this discussion to be another wank fest.

Comment

Beat me to it. My thoughts exactly

Comment

That’s why you can’t even get a pair of seats together. C’mon man

Comment

Seems like there quite a lot of hype amongst those giving Usyk a real chance at an upset.

No hype here as I'm giving him no such chance. First time Joshua drills him wit that right hand, it's all over. Usyk hasn't got a chin like Ruiz, almost no one does.

Comment

This was covered in another thread:

This is the last fight under the Sky deal. It sold out in minutes. The PPV is priced to rake in cash. It's on track to make loads of money, so they're not going to spend money and time producing shoulder programming to promote Joshua when he's leaving them.

This fight is the equivalent of a going out of business sale for Sky. Make all you can.

Comment

I think with the Gloves are off, which is a show I really like, Joshua and Usyk would lack fire and interest due to Usyk not speaking English well. It wouldn't generate any spark and they are just trying to sell the fight based on Usyk being the unified CW King alone. I still think it will get a lot of viewers. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

No it's not. AJ has lost stock and the rest of his cumguzzling wh0res, like yourself; are scared ****eless.

Bend the knee for your true Gyps King ye puff.

Comment

Working...
                    X