Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia-JoJo Diaz Bout Remains In Discussion; WBC Approves As Final Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no doubt Mauricio Sillyman is going to straighten this out. It a good thing that Vasiliy Lomachenko is rated #1. by the WBC, I'm sure Vasily will jump at the chance to face Devin Haney, in case Ryan has another panic attack

Comment

From behind doors corruption to supporting PED cheaters the WBC is a pile of SHT. Haney should just throw the belt in the trash where it belongs

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Haney gets a lot of hate around here but if this happened to a lot of other fighters people would be upset. But really what it is is something needs to happen with the WBC. The WBA looks good compared to them lately.
        The WBC needs to take away the interim belt, and order a final eliminator between the highest two non GBP fighters.

Comment

Maybe Devin should change his name to Devin Haney Hernandez and sign for GBP. Then he can fight one of these in a final eliminator to become mandatory to himself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
            Lmao like Oscar, Ryan or Diaz give af about the wbc's approval.

if Diaz wins I expect him to fight hankey but if Ryan wins then he'll just keep having hankey beg him lol
            Most likely Garcia, calls out Davis again and then after a week of taking abuse that, he can't quite understand because he thinks everyone loves him, he'll then crawl back under his rock and be out for another 10 months, awaiting all the big bad scary fighters going to 140.

Comment

What's the point in making Lomachenko WBC # 1, and then allowing an "Interim" Champion to fight WBC #2 in a so-called final eliminator?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                From behind doors corruption to supporting PED cheaters the WBC is a pile of SHT. Haney should just throw the belt in the trash where it belongs
                Thats what Oscar, Garcia and Diaz, want him to do. Spineless.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I have no doubt Mauricio Sillyman is going to straighten this out. It a good thing that Vasiliy Lomachenko is rated #1. by the WBC, I'm sure Vasily will jump at the chance to face Devin Haney, in case Ryan has another panic attack
                  Seems Loma would rather fight Commey? For some reason, nobody wants Haney, and I think it has more to do with MatchRoom, than Haney! For instance, why isn't Munguia fighting Andrade for the WBO title?

Comment

After magsayo beats Russell, we can go bk to not hearing about him again(GRJ)..he could've bn good

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      What's the point in making Lomachenko WBC # 1, and then allowing an "Interim" Champion to fight WBC #2 in a so-called final eliminator?
                      Mauricio has a soft spot for Loma. He wants him to fight for that bogus belt that he lost to Lopez. And also allows another of his favourites from the Reynoso camp to get whatever fight he wants that's not Devin Haney.

Comment

Working...
                      X