Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia-JoJo Diaz Bout Remains In Discussion; WBC Approves As Final Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

You do realize that they must have went to the WBC to let them allow this, right?
    Doesn't matter the wbc knows those guys bring in money so whether or not they did is irrelevant.

I'm looking forward to this fight whereas hankey is just gonna fight some bum after holding on for dear life against a shot linares.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Doesn't matter the wbc knows those guys bring in money so whether or not they did is irrelevant.

I'm looking forward to this fight whereas hankey is just gonna fight some bum after holding on for dear life against a shot linares.
      Just post that you don't like Haney. It isn't like you're trying to bring anything else to the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Just post that you don't like Haney. It isn't like you're trying to bring anything else to the conversation.
        Wasn't it obvious?

Lol even if they hadn't requested this fight as a final eliminator what do you think the wbc was gonna do? You think they were gonna take a possible future cash cow in ryan and a popular fighter in Diaz off their rankings?

Comment

Wasn't it obvious?

Lol even if they hadn't requested this fight as a final eliminator what do you think the wbc was gonna do? You think they were gonna take a possible future cash cow in ryan and a popular fighter in Diaz off their rankings?
          Do I expect the WBC to follow their own rules? No.

Comment

So are they fighting for the right to determine which one will duck Haney for a second time???

Comment

If this fights happens, I can almost guarantee you neither of them (maybe the loser will, but deft not the winner) will face Haney next.

GBP contract with DAZN is about to expire. This fight tells me the chances of them resigning with DAZN are slim-to-none. They don't want to potentially ruin one of their top fighter's earning potential while negotiating a contract with a different network, while simultaneously rising Haney's and DAZN.

Comment

So Haney absolutely DOGWALKS Linares for 11 1/2 rounds and get hits with one good shot in a boxing match and somehow he lost the fight. Jeez louise your standards for being a good fighter is soooo low I see your favorite fighters 'LIKE' Linares will never be on the same level as fighters 'LIKE' Haney. Raise your standards little man.

Comment

I can't say this is some slight on Haney. Jo Jo never received a contract from Haney (so he says). But if this is the WBC slighting Haney, then Haney can blame his dad for this one. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Mauricio's payback for Bill's perpetuating the narrative that Loma or Teofimo ducked Haney because Haney was the mandatory. If you only knew the extent of BS spewing from Bill Haney's mouth and his dragging Mauricio into that heaping pile of manure, then you would completely understand. This could be the WBC's way of sending a message to the Haneys. "If you keep up with the nonsense, then we'll stick you in purgatory."

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

So Haney absolutely DOGWALKS Linares for 11 1/2 rounds and get hits with one good shot in a boxing match and somehow he lost the fight. Jeez louise your standards for being a good fighter is soooo low I see your favorite fighters 'LIKE' Linares will never be on the same level as fighters 'LIKE' Haney. Raise your standards little man.
                    The truth is that the referee allowed Haney to hang on to Linares for several rounds without a warning of ANY kind. He let that **** fly. Haney was balls deep in Linares for the championship rounds when he should have been on the canvass getting a 10 count. That's the truth of it.

97_drr.gif
                    Last edited by Cypocryphy; 09-20-2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

WBC is the worst of the worst corrupt!! So full of ****! Recall Fortuna being Haney mandatory at one time! Haney danced around that nothing became that!!! FACTS are FACTS!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X