Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Usyk is Best Fighter That Joshua Will Get in The Ring With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nelson: Usyk is Best Fighter That Joshua Will Get in The Ring With

Former cruiserweight champion and Sky Sports pundit, Johnny Nelson, views Oleksandr Usyk as the best fighter that Anthony Joshua, to date, will face in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As far as a pure boxer he’s correct . Usyk can easily out box anyone ,really only AJ and Fury can compare skill sets , Otto Wallin to an extent as well as Ortiz if he still has a pulse ? The best fighter is incorrect though ,I believe that will be Hrgovic will give AJ his best fight when that time comes . I think Joyce ,Fury and Hrgovic give him a tougher fight then Usyk .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-20-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

AJ gonna get whooped. This isn't some come straight forward plonker Pulev or some old crusty Potmuffin, or one dimensional Parker, or bum of the street Takam. If Ruiz can outbox and stop AJ and have AJ running scared stepping in potholes in the rematch over nothing, Usyk gonna do the business.

People keep saying he's too small, he's not. Ruiz wasn't too small, Tyson wasn't too small.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
          AJ gonna get whooped. This isn't some come straight forward plonker Pulev or some old crusty Potmuffin, or one dimensional Parker, or bum of the street Takam. If Ruiz can outbox and stop AJ and have AJ running scared stepping in potholes in the rematch over nothing, Usyk gonna do the business.

People keep saying he's too small, he's not. Ruiz wasn't too small, Tyson wasn't too small.
          I think it has more to do with there not being that much to gauge with Usyk at Heavyweight. We have the Witherspoon fight, Chisora, now leaping to an AJ fight. I personally would've liked to have seen him in a couple more fights but hey, you gotta take the opportunity when it's there. I can see where some would say Usyk's size (or lack there of) is being exaggerated. MY thing though for Usyk is how will HE respond to Joshua's power which he hasn't felt anything close to? I think Usyk does well but AJ to me I think is just too big a Heavyweight against a guy who's really still adjusting to the Division.
          Last edited by RL_GMA; 09-20-2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Wilder and fury are the best HW… phuck outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Oh I must have read it wrong I thought he meant up to this date? Wlad was good but at 40 not sure he'd beat this usyk

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

You’re such a beg. Hang it up and stop scratching yer booty, you tosser.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  It's weird how you put Wilder and Fury on the same level, as if one didn't totally outclass the other when they last fought.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

You’re such a beg. Hang it up and stop scratching yer booty, you tosser.
                    Coming from a si, I take that as a compliment. AJ is going down in flames, 24-1 and about to be 24-2 which is abysmal. A chonky arsed choad stopped AJ and had him feafulfully skating on thin ice in the rematch. AJ boxed him like his family was being held hostage.

Comment

Working...
                    X