Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Accepts Party's Nomination For 2022 Presidential Election In Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, you could talk sh_t during election season without evidence to back it up, and end up being homies with the winner thereafter.
    It's the circle of politics.

Pacquiao will not win. Out of all the candidates, he is the most illiterate. Not just illiterate, he sounds dumb as a brick when he speaks.

He used to poll around the 3rd spot but after losing to Ugas and trying to hijack the party, he is polling 4th-5th. He is losing influence.

Comment

Congrats. Hope he’s successful and doesn’t have to fight again. No one wants to see him again me up like Hearns, Walcott or other ATG’s.

As an American that is used to Presidential candidates getting vetted extremely hard, I’m waiting for the first interview with the hooker that had his kid out of wedlock and the follow up with Manny and Jinkee holding hands while he wiggles his way out of it.

Should be must see TV.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Congrats. Hope he’s successful and doesn’t have to fight again. No one wants to see him again me up like Hearns, Walcott or other ATG’s.

As an American that is used to Presidential candidates getting vetted extremely hard, I’m waiting for the first interview with the hooker that had his kid out of wedlock and the follow up with Manny and Jinkee holding hands while he wiggles his way out of it.

Should be must see TV.
        LoL!

The interview with the hooker and kid!? You do want Manny to fail and look like a fool.

It's hypocritical to say congrats, then say that ish. Just say what you feel, we all know you despise Manny.
        danceswithfire and Rec28 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post

LoL!

The interview with the hooker and kid!? You do want Manny to fail and look like a fool.

It's hypocritical to say congrats, then say that ish. Just say what you feel, we all know you despise Manny.
          I don’t like Manny the boxer. This isn’t about boxing.

Read carefully. I never said or implied the kid would be part of the interview.

I expect Presidential candidates to be fully vetted by the media. Don’t you?

You don’t think the opposition is going to use that?

Dude boxing and presidential campaigns are 2 different things. I expect his team will prepare him to answer questions.

Geez dude get a grip.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-20-2021, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I don’t like Manny the boxer. This isn’t about boxing.

Read carefully. I never said or implied the kid would be part of the interview.

I expect Presidential candidates to be fully vetted by the media. Don’t you?

You don’t think the opposition is going to use that?

Dude boxing and presidential campaigns are 2 different things. I expect his team will prepare him to answer questions.

Geez dude get a grip.
            Just bringing up the hooker and kid is funny af. I totally forgot about it. And yes, that will be a situation that needs to be addressed bc of course the opposition will bring it up.

It's ok, I love Manny the boxer. But I feel it would benefit the people more if he just stayed a national icon. He would actually have more influence than being a president. Imo
            The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Wow you found a typo and I will continue to say you are a pedo. You know that I know and I will keep saying it. Now you want to play dumb because you know the thread that I was talking about you and I have exposed you every time you exhibit your pedo and STALKING tendencies.
              But where is the thread?

You are just lying because I hurt your feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Also ---<

Pacquiao, once a close ally of Duterte, had said more than 10 billion pesos ($200 million) in pandemic aid intended for poor families was unaccounted for, adding this was just one discovery in his planned corruption investigation.

What a fcuking piece of shet Duterte is!!!
                Pacquiao will have to get cozy with China too.

Which other nation will come running with those easy loans?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Pacquiao will have to get cozy with China too.

Which other nation will come running with those easy loans?
                  Nah. They been living in squalor this long. China is going to get turned into fried rice in the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

Duterte cant run 2nd term. Only 1 term as president in the philippines
                    His daughter, Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte may run. He also may run for VP.

This was a poll from Dec 31 2020. I can't seem to find anything more recent.

pulse-asia-june-2021-pres.jpg
                    Last edited by jaded; 09-21-2021, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Nah. They been living in squalor this long. China is going to get turned into fried rice in the next few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X