Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC on FS1/FS2 LIVE Results: Elon de Jesus, Rajon Chance Fight To Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: PBC on FS1/FS2 LIVE Results: Elon de Jesus, Rajon Chance Fight To Majority Draw

Amed Ali Medina was forced to go the distance for the first time in his young career, much to his dismay both in being denied a shot at a knockout and two more rounds to accomplish the goal.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-18-2021, 07:27 PM.

The ref cost De Jesus the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
      Yeah. That was messed up.

Chance took a time out
      Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

The Ref and the Judges lol . De Jesus clearly won the last 4 rounds , plus had a knockdown . Crazzy ****

Comment

The ref blew this one

Comment

Collusion to protect/benefit a black fighter that harms a jobber spanish name fighter brought in to lose?!

Absolutely absurd.

Next thing youre going to tell me this happened on a pbc show.

Comment

I was okay with the point deduction, because he drilled him to the back of the head while he was down but that was also a legit knockdown.

The 5th round the ref completely effed up. After the knockdown he can either continue or he can’t. If he can’t, that’s a tko. They should protest that call, the fight was over.
              Bornboxingfan and Ricardi like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I was okay with the point deduction, because he drilled him to the back of the head while he was down but that was also a legit knockdown.

The 5th round the ref completely effed up. After the knockdown he can either continue or he can’t. If he can’t, that’s a tko. They should protest that call, the fight was over.
                You think you can just say you know the rules bro? Jerry Cantu makes the rules!!! Rules are there for Jerry Cantu to interpret. They arent immutable. Dont believe it? You think Cantu will face the consequences or the outcome will change or something? The people who pay him are very happy.
                I was so disgusted I couldnt watch the next fight. Turned that **** off. Why make them fight and take punishment why not just sign the contract, give them both an envelope with a check and a note. The winners says congratulations, we think you are marketable, here's an extra 10 wins to fast track your record , the losers says sorry, you know what's up, heres an extra thousand, a loss will be added to your won loss column.

Dont forget, he also turned his back about 4 times. Thats also a TKO. But it was fun to see such a cocky dancer/runner type boxer humiliated by power!
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 09-19-2021, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Jerry Cantu needs to retire! Since when can a fighter call his own timeout?

Comment

Yes indeed. 2 big mistakes or deliberate mistakes on the refs part.

Comment

Working...
                    X