Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RENE JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Conor Benn is one of Eddie Hearns favorite fighters, I may even rank him at number 2 just behind Anthony Joshua.

Hearn is going to make sure, somehow and someway he gets a title fight and big fights.

Look at Joe Joyce, Frank Warren in my opinion is more fond of Dubois and probably a few other fighters over him.

Joyce should of stayed with David Haye, and so should of Derek Chisora.
    You mean HEARN ranks him as 2 behind AJ?
    Yeah you right, I think Hearn will keep maneuvering Benn in his career.
    I actually am not so sure Benn himself wants the tough names, I think he mainly wants to be 'a star'.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post

I mean you got a good point there. Seems like if you are half decent, a lot of the times you get hyped up as if you're the next GOAT or something. You got a good point there man.
    Conor Benn is one of Eddie Hearns favorite fighters, I may even rank him at number 2 just behind Anthony Joshua.

Hearn is going to make sure, somehow and someway he gets a title fight and big fights.

Look at Joe Joyce, Frank Warren in my opinion is more fond of Dubois and probably a few other fighters over him.

Joyce should of stayed with David Haye, and so should of Derek Chisora.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-20-2021, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RENE JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    He may get a title fight, but I am unsure about him winning that title.

Long as you are half decent these days, and are one of your promoters favorite fighters 'You can for sure get a title fight'.
    I mean you got a good point there. Seems like if you are half decent, a lot of the times you get hyped up as if you're the next GOAT or something. You got a good point there man.

Leave a comment:

• RENE JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
    Not one of the genuine titles because 147 is stacked and he's a decent domestic level guy. I could see him as an ibo/ wbf/ wbu champ
    I kind of think he can make it actually, but it will take time.

Leave a comment:

• RENE JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Virgil eats him alive.
    Yeah I personally think Benn doesn't have it yet for a name like Ortiz, not yet at least.

Leave a comment:

• RENE JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
    He beats other top prospects like Eimantas Stanionis and Virgil Ortiz but he aint quite ready for future champs like Ennis and Jamal James.

A couple more steps ups and he might be there.
    I mean, I am not sure he beats Ortiz, Stanionis maybe, those names look pretty level to him but maybe another 2 fights and he will be there.
    I is definitely worthy to be talked about amongst those names.

Leave a comment:

• RENE JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post
    I like Conor Benn! I would love to see Benn fight a Danny Garcia or Thurman.
    Those are actually decent names for Conor. I think if he makes some adjustments in his performances, he actually can beat those names.
    I really hope to see more improvement in his next fight which will give me a clearer analysis on Benn

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    He may get a title fight, but I am unsure about him winning that title.

Long as you are half decent these days, and are one of your promoters favorite fighters 'You can for sure get a title fight'.

Leave a comment:

• Citizen Koba
    replied
    The only question in my mind here was how to answer in more than 2 letters.

Leave a comment:

• tophat1
    replied
    Not one of the genuine titles because 147 is stacked and he's a decent domestic level guy. I could see him as an ibo/ wbf/ wbu champ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X