Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Kurbanov-Patrick Teixeira Set, December 11 In Ekaterinburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magomed Kurbanov-Patrick Teixeira Set, December 11 In Ekaterinburg

Patrick Teixeira is intent on reclaiming his title. The former WBO junior middleweight titlist is set to return to the ring, pursuing the toughest available challenge in doing so. Brazil's Teixeira has accepted an offer to face unbeaten top-rated contender Magomed Kurbanov, both parties confirmed with BoxingScene.com. The bout will take place December 11 at KRK Uralets in Kurbanov's hometown of Ekaterinburg, Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-17-2021, 09:14 AM.

Now that’s a fight I want to see

Comment

Teixeira is a tough, if slightly limited fighter. Got blown out at 160 against heavy hitting Curtis Stevens, comes back with some decent wins over Gallimore and Adames. He was outclassed by Boxi Castano but I can still see the Brazilian beating slot of guys at 154.

Should be a good matchup, hopefully the judges are fair with their cards if it comes to that.

Comment

Should be an entertaining action fight

Comment

fun fight. always down for an afternoon ruskie card with comrade bufferov

Comment

Teixeira should be careful. This guy lost to Smith clearly (8-4) but got the decision. Even the Russians on Youtube comments and social media acknowledge it as a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Teixeira should be careful. This guy lost to Smith clearly (8-4) but got the decision. Even the Russians on Youtube comments and social media acknowledge it as a robbery.
              Absolutely. I have Teixeira winning this, but the judges may have something else in mind.

Comment

Working...
              X