Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson 'Wasn't Really That Impressed' With Herring's TKO Of Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson 'Wasn't Really That Impressed' With Herring's TKO Of Frampton

Jamel Herring's dominant performance against Carl Frampton didn't exactly capture Shakur Stevenson's attention. The undefeated Stevenson has seen only highlights of Herring's sixth-round technical knockout of Frampton. Stevenson nevertheless cannot help but feel Herring has been given more credit than he deserves for stopping someone Stevenson considers an older, smaller fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought it was an impressive win myself over a solid championship fighter who had a good run in his prime. But I suppose Stevenson isn’t the type to engage in a gentleman’s dialogue
    NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      I thought it was an impressive win myself over a solid championship fighter who had a good run in his prime. But I suppose Stevenson isn’t the type to engage in a gentleman’s dialogue
      You nailed it. I hope Herring pulls off the win just to humble the kid honestly
      NC Uppercut and Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Nobody was impressed with your boring performance against Nakathila either. At least Herring got the stoppage against a former two division world champion. I get it Stevenson. You’re only finding things to say about Herring just to sell the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

You nailed it. I hope Herring pulls off the win just to humble the kid honestly
          I’m not fond of Stevenson, call me old but he comes off as a young jerk trying too hard to play a role
          NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

To beat Stevenson you have to be bigger, awkward, have good handspeed, and power. Pretty much be a complete package.

I do hope Herring wins but Stevenson is probably the toughest puzzle under 135.
            Castilo likes this.

Comment

Shaqueer talks too much for somebody that hasnt even faced a title challenger yet

Comment

That's funny, because Stevenson 12 round decision win over a dude that I can't even remember his name, is even less impressive.

Comment

Shakur will be a clear winner here. I hope im wrong but the talent levels are not close. Herrington is the vet but i just dont see the tools to beat shakur. i hope he hurts Shakur. so far, all these young guys have stepped up their opponents (garcia, haney, teofimo) and they all been hurt.. it like it. shows how they bounce back

Comment

Originally posted by EL GANCHO View Post
                    Shaqueer talks too much for somebody that hasnt even faced a title challenger yet
                    Well he's facing a champion now, ain't he

Comment

Working...
                    X