Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu vs. Tony Harrison Falls Through, Tszyu Hunts For Next Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kamboso makes Tim look like a mammas boy. WaWaWa, nobody wants to come to my house. I thought you were going to buy me a title.
    Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

Comment

I think Tsyzu is a very dangerous opponent for Castano and Charlo.

Comment

fights in Australia all messed up due to quarantine rules - get on yer bike Tim and do what other Australian fighters have done when they have finished with domestic opponents - take a leaf out of Jeff Horn's play book. Oh, wait ! You are. Get that fixed fight in Australia first.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

so peeps prefer if some white kid from Australia gets robbed by PBC on FOX, but noway we will except if some black dude with loses on his resume travels to Australia; what a BS fans, lol, why would Tszyu even need a fovorable judging vs any PBC average fighter
          Sid-Knee Sid-Knee likes this.

Comment

Tim, you need to at least get an apartment in the US. Start egging these guys on. No one wants to go to Australia. Although it used to be nice there. But you'd do better here I think.

Comment

Kambosos is an example of lion heart. He isn't depending on any advantage but his knuckles. He's hounding Teofimo across America like a pit bull and he's not the favorite to win. I'll bet on him, because he has grit. I'll bet on Tim, because the fix is in.

Comment

Tim should really think about mailing at least one fight in America to boost his fanbase and increase his earning power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  I've got no sypathy for Tim here, he's had 19 fight's & apart from one in New Zealand he's never fought outside of Australia. If Tim want's any credibility then he needs to take fight's in both the USA & the UK.
                  He is going to have to leave Australia and come to the US if he wants to get better and get that notoriety. It's TIME. He needs to take a page form Kambosos, Jr.'s playbook.

Comment

Charlo. Make it Happen

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                      Why would Harrison come over Australia to get robbed.. makes no sense.. Haymon will get him a fight in the States for good money
                      Why would he be robbed?

Give me a good list of robberies in Australia?

There are people on here so deranged that they think you shouldn't go to Australia due to that one fight with Manny and Horn, even though it wasn't anything to do with the Aussies. They were American judges assigned by Arum. Then when you acknowledge the constant corruption in the US and how people on here thinking fights should take place there instead, you get to see first hand what true insanity is.

Tim should know enough about boxing to know that you do not go after North Americans. They're cowards who do nothing but talk. They won't travel. It's a guaranteed loss for them. They don't have the character to win. Find a real fighter from the rest of the world and don't waste time with these idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X