Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu vs. Tony Harrison Falls Through, Tszyu Hunts For Next Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
    If Tszyu wants to take out the whole PBC roster, he better come this way to the USA. Haymon definitely ain't gonna let none of his babies go to Australia. Their shadyness in boxing is bigger over there than his is over here. All in all, Tszyu looks like the real deal so far. Would love to see him come over and join the fun at JMW. Everybody in that division has been knocking one another off over the last couple of years.
    You really believe corruption over there is worse than the US? Haha.

Give me these robberies then? I know you can't. But i could spend weeks listing all the corruption in the US. The US is in fact more corrupt than the rest of the world combined and many times over. Only a very disturbed, corrupt and delusional mind could think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      I've got no sypathy for Tim here, he's had 19 fight's & apart from one in New Zealand he's never fought outside of Australia. If Tim want's any credibility then he needs to take fight's in both the USA & the UK.
      And what fights do the Americans have outside of their country?

Brits travel all the time so you don't need to do us. But the Americans? Who has Harrison fought of worth outside of the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
        Harrison would have dismantled him and kicked his ass!!! Gausha sucks he might get a fight with him. But why would anyone be calling out Sergio Garcia? Sergio is obviously his top choice. Its such an odd call out.
        Tim would have smashed Harrison's glass jaw all over the ring. Why else do you think he'd turn down what is obviously a big payday? In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if it is in fact his biggest. They always are. Still, they don't want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiebox2019 View Post
          Very circumspect are these so called massive offers to harrison.. probably was around 120k to 170k Australian... Then Harrison converts it to us dollars and pays his team... Yeah na.... Probably take home 100 us in his pocket...money was short id say....tim tszyu is a super talent but he'll never be half his dad, his dad cleaned out the division for around 7 years in two reigns as champ.... Ducked no one... Even the great shane Moseley skipped the jnr welter division....save the log jams.... Question... tszyu is good but is he protected...?????
          I think it's safe to say it was a big payday. Unless of course you have something solid to discredit that?

Americans get big offers many times their biggest payday all the time, only to duck the fight. Tim sells tickets in Australia. Why would he lose money by going to the US and having them all duck him there too?

Makes no business sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Kamboso makes Tim look like a mammas boy. WaWaWa, nobody wants to come to my house. I thought you were going to buy me a title.
            So everyone has to go to the cowards house, even if it makes a lot less money? Yeah, that makes sense.

Are you saying every fight in the US is a bought title? Must be according to you. Tim got himself into mandatory like anyone else. He's offering more money than the other way round. To think you should travel to make less than usual, is madness. But i expect it from you. You make no sense. You never do.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
              so peeps prefer if some white kid from Australia gets robbed by PBC on FOX, but noway we will except if some black dude with loses on his resume travels to Australia; what a BS fans, lol, why would Tszyu even need a fovorable judging vs any PBC average fighter
              Don't bring sense into here young man. Hypocrisy and delusion is the in thing i'll have you know. It's just the "In thing" has been going on for decades. It's a trend that doesn't look like it's going anywhere any time soon.

They think going to Australia is bad due to one fight that was controlled by Arum, but think going to the most corrupt place on earth is a good idea. F3cking madness.

Comment

You knocked down every argument Syd. Got to give you credit, not one criticism went unanswered. Have you got your shots yet?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Garcia is slated to fight Fundora last time I checked. They keep moving the date but now it's rumored to be on the Canelo/Plant undercard.

Harrison looked pretty unimpressive against Perella last time out. Gausha actually impressed against Jamontay Clark.

The question is, who is willing to travel to Australia? Best case scenario Liam Smith? Perhaps Inoue, Culcay or Brandon Adams.
                  Gausha did. But that was the only time he ever impressed me. I'll change Gausha sucks to Gausha is somewhat ok.
                  I think Harrisons mind/confidence wasnt quite right after the Charlo ending. He might be fading a bit but I think his boxing is much better than Tims still.
                  The Fundora fight slipped my mind. Its still a weird call out. Fundoras gonna TKO Garcia if it happens.
                  PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Can't blame any fighter for wanting home advantage, any time you travel there's a risk you get robbed. But it would be good experience to get a US fight in now. Am I right that he's guaranteed a shot at Castano before long? If so I don't expect a risky fight in the meantime.
                    I can’t blame Harrison for trying to avoid Australia. That’s the hotbed of home cooking, refs, judges and commission.
                    I wouldn’t go either. Tim needs American attention to grab some real mainstream attention.

Comment

I don't think you fighters will travel to Australia anytime soon. Its a nightmare to prep for a fight when someone goes over there

Comment

Working...
                      X