No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitor Belfort Stops Evander Holyfield in First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

I believe Floyd fought the Big Show for 20 million at wrestlemania 24 (2008)....the year that he was 31 years old. Just fact checking. You should go to bed.
    ———-
    You know for a split second I thought you had a great point. Perhaps you still may have a valid point but I looked up something called celebrity wrestling because I used to be a fan of wrestling.

The list of people who’ve appeared and fought in wrestling is massive. It just won’t count. Had it been an anomaly where it was just Floyd, I’d eat humble pie because you’d be right BUT take a look at the list below. Wrestling was something else when it came to celebrities getting involved.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.one...stling-wwe/amp

Comment

• Sad sad ****

Comment

• This ignorant bastard Belfort thinks he's now ready for boxing after stopping a damned near 60 year old.

Comment

• Where does all this false bravado come from in Bellhead?
          He beat a 58 YEAR OLD boxer! He won't beat anyone good. He is a loud mouthed clown just like his boyfriend Dumpled Chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

WAS……but he isn’t now, after what he saw last night.Tyson moves like an old man but he seems a bit more together physically than Holyfield
            Nah, I dont think he was really scared to fight Holyfield. Triller was just bitter cause they wanted to make Tyson-Holyfield fight but Mike wanted to fight Lewis instead. Hence, they made up stories that Mike turned down a lucrative rematch against Evander and that he was scared he might get knocked out lol.

I heard Holyfield still wants Tyson even after the Belfort fiasco lol! I really think Tyson would hurt him bad this time. Triller should make Belfort vs Tyson instead.

Comment

Working...
            X