Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez on Conceicao: You Can't Win a Fight Running Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing Conceišao moved a lot, cause if he would have stood & fought & hit Valdez any more he(Valdez) would probably ended up out cold in a coma somewhere.
    & what's even worse is that this fight was more like a robbery..That judge Stephen Blea(who should be called Stephen "Blind") had it ┐117-110? On top of that Valdez get the go ahead after testing positive for an ilegal substance, the judges award him a fight that looked like he lost. That "Reynoso/Canelo" stable have some $ort of magical spell on the judges, refs, organisms, commisions & even some commentators like Mark Kreigal who was hugging the hell out of Valdez N U T S last night, Bradley & Ward put him in check a couple of times.

Comment

Yea and the PED cheater will still run from Stevenson
      The Big Dunn and Castilo like this.

Comment

Valdez went from HOF lock, to crying like a baby. He had more than a slight advantage. Drugs, commission, referee, judges, and he still couldn't win right. He gots excuses too? They took the fairness out of the fight and he's complaining the other guy did something wrong. Take your gift and go away.
        Last edited by Corelone; 09-11-2021, 11:07 AM.
        Toscano likes this.

Comment

Robbery!you lost CMB are corrupted

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            yeah, he ran all night long, that's why your face ended up all busted up like that

remember when canelotards justified his W over GGG just 'cause of golovkin's face? well, now what?

E--oHe9XIAEF5CD?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
            Right!! Looks like Valdez should've ran judging by his facial situation he got going on. That performance just proves he was juicing against Miguel Berchelt. He cheated two fighters took the belt from Miguel and paid the judges and WBC to deny Robson.
            revelated likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Yea and the PED cheater will still run from Stevenson
              u riding shakurs dick hard ain't ya!

Comment

The extreme irony when you consider Valdez's tactics against Berchelt.

You were schooled all night. Another grotesque robbery in the US. Nobody does corrupt like you guys. But every fighter must know they will not be allowed to get the decision over there should it go to the cards. You really do have to knock them out. And even then, like Josh Taylor and Sergio Martinez found out, they'll still be trying to f3ck you over.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Didn't watch.

Was Conceicao unexpectedly good, or was Valdez mysteriously bad?
                  Valdez was schooled and made to look like an amateur. He landed f3ckall all night baring a few shots here and there. He won only 3 rounds on my card. But it's to be expected when fighting in the US. More corrupt than the rest of the world combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    I didn’t score the fight but my feeling was that the Brazilian won the fight.. I then looked at the boxingscene scorecard, because they usually are spot on with the scoring, and to my surprise I see they had Oscar losing the first 5 rounds and winning the last 7 and with the deducted point giving him a 115-112 victory which was the score for two of the judges on this unanimous win for the Mexican!!! I’ll take it!!!!!! Let’s go Sonora!!!!
                    So you started out being honest, but went back to pathetic nationalist when looking at the bogus BC score cards?

Not surprising to say the least. It's actually to be expected from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      yeah, he ran all night long, that's why your face ended up all busted up like that

remember when canelotards justified his W over GGG just 'cause of golovkin's face? well, now what?

E--oHe9XIAEF5CD?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
                      They're hypocrites who contradict themselves every 5 seconds. Valdez lost big.

Comment

Working...
                      X