Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez: I'm A Hundred-Percent Clean Fighter; Don't Know How Phentermine Got Into My Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael1437
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
    Yes you do. It was a tea bag. And if boxing cared about PEDs they’d test the type of tea bags you took and if it came up for the drug then you’d be cleared. But neither YOU nor boxing want to do that do you?

Also, when in camp all the boxers, trainers, etc eat the same meals together in a house.

So when you tested Canelo’s hair, you could’ve tested everyone else’s hair too. If they came back negative, then you know the real deal. If they were positive, then you know what it was too. Either way you find truth. But boxing doesn’t want that. And now after tonight’s fight, it will have crossed over to a new place with will never come back from.
    Exactly, prove what is being said that way they can be cleared or not cleared, don't just pretend like it didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• Bigchip
    replied
    Yes you do. It was a tea bag. And if boxing cared about PEDs they’d test the type of tea bags you took and if it came up for the drug then you’d be cleared. But neither YOU nor boxing want to do that do you?

Also, when in camp all the boxers, trainers, etc eat the same meals together in a house.

So when you tested Canelo’s hair, you could’ve tested everyone else’s hair too. If they came back negative, then you know the real deal. If they were positive, then you know what it was too. Either way you find truth. But boxing doesn’t want that. And now after tonight’s fight, it will have crossed over to a new place with will never come back from.

Leave a comment:

• richardt
    replied
    But..but...but honey, I don't know how that pink underwear got under the bed like that! Maybe they were there when we moved in!"

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo

lol. Comparing a triple homicide to robbery is only thought of by purple slurpers: the education system goes a long way!
    Triple homicide and robbery will both land you in prison so both are illegal dumbass. At that rate it's the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Michael1437
    replied
    I honestly don't understand how can boxing allow someone who failed a test continue to fight like Valdez, I love Valdez; however, if you fail a drug test, you should not be allowed to fight, just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• jockpunk
    replied
    Hope he gets brutally kod. Druggie trash.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    They sure love their herbal tea and herbal meats at the Reynoso camp. Looking forward to Andy Ruiz Jr. looking like the Mexican David Tua in a couple years.

Leave a comment:

• macmike100
    replied
    You got caught.
    isagj isagj mgame mgame like this.

Leave a comment:

• Nightfall
    replied
    tainted meat marinated with tainted tea

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Of course it was just tea….it’s from that company that has all those “exotic” lines of tea….dianobol tea, HGH tea, meldonium tea, and the Canelo camp favourite CLENBUTEROL tea…

Leave a comment:

Working...
X