Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: Saunders Has No Credibility, He Must Understand That I'm The A-Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I went to the first fight, was on the Fury-Chisora 2 undercard, BJS soundly outboxed him over the first 6 rounds and then gassed and Eubank won the vast majority of the later rounds. I edged it to BJS 115-113, wasn’t a great watch but wasn’t a boring fight either.

Eubank was very inexperienced at the time though, he’d pretty much fought nobody besides eastern euro fighters with padded records and journeyman. I’d favour Jr in the rematch tbh.
    I'm jealous. Chisora my favorite fighter these days and I'd love to see him live. I wanted to travel to UK to see one of his fights at the Copperbox but real life got in the way of those plans.

Comment

How is the loser calling the shots? Lol
      But glad he called out bjs on his bs talk.

Comment

This fight has the potential to become the next Khan v Brook scenario where both are UK fighters who dislike each other and talk about fighting but both think they are the A side, are not willing to negotiate and perhaps won't actually fight until they they are no longer relevant.

Comment

Chris you’re not the A side. Billy Joe already beat you once before and on top of that he’s coming off a loss to the #1 p4p , his only loss, your already have 2 losses . And on top of that he fought on ppv

Comment

Saunders deserves the bigger cut because he already beat him once and is more well known of the 2 yeah Earbanks Jr. might have a name because of his father but he hasn't done much in the past few years since laying a big egg against George Groves not one more meaningful fight against a good name without ending in injury. I understand his point as well though no way Saunders deserves that much that's just pricing himself out he quit on his stool and lost his belt this fight isn't as big as it would be if titles were involved therefore give BJS the split 60-40 but 7 million USD is bull**** he wasn't worth that before Canelo he certainly isn't worth it after.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I'm jealous. Chisora my favorite fighter these days and I'd love to see him live. I wanted to travel to UK to see one of his fights at the Copperbox but real life got in the way of those plans.
              Seen Del Boy a few times, obviously living in the UK makes that a hell of a lot easier. Always in decent fights tbf. Crawford is the guy I really wanna go and see, I could have went Crawford-Burns in Scotland but decided against it, really regret not going to that one. Next time he fights at MSG or in Vegas, I’m gonna try my best to get out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                I like Eubank and admire his iron chin and workout. I liked his dad so naturally i wanted him to do well but he has spent his entire career talking. BJS last fight was against Canelo where he made it a competitive fight until he quit. you don't get bigger than Canelo. Yet for some reason Eubank thinks he is doing Saunders a favour. Speaking of Saunders when is he going to come out of hiding and show his face
                I cannot begin to show how much I respect the Eubank and Benn seniors….legends that clearly the sons will never live up to.

Comment

There is no A side in this fight. These guys are both B sides.
                  4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Eubank is approaching Khan level delusions.

Comment

go away Christopher

Comment

Working...
                      X