Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Jake Paul Won't Take That Much Time Off, He's Obsessed With Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Jake Paul Won't Take That Much Time Off, He's Obsessed With Boxing

Youtube star Jake Paul will not spend too much time away from the boxing ring, according his head trainer and retired fighter, BJ Flores. Paul returned to the ring last month, when he headlined a Showtime Pay-Per-View event in his hometown of Cleveland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He ain't obsessed with boxing. He's obsessed with bullying smaller people that can't box for ish and feeding his own ego by calling himself a boxer. He's just gonna make sure that he goes back to picking on the Askrens of the world after taking that one big shot from Woodley. Crazy this fool really preached about anti-bullying all the while doing the same thing he's preaching against in the ring. Shameful hypocrisy at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
      He ain't obsessed with boxing. He's obsessed with bullying smaller people that can't box for ish and feeding his own ego by calling himself a boxer. He's just gonna make sure that he goes back to picking on the Askrens of the world after taking that one big shot from Woodley. Crazy this fool really preached about anti-bullying all the while doing the same thing he's preaching against in the ring. Shameful hypocrisy at it's finest.

he is a youtber that helped askren and woodley make more money than they ever made for a fight. You call that bullying?

Smh

Comment

Jake Paul is proof the fighters don't get paid on their talent or even how many championships they hold - fighters get paid on who wants to watch them fight. But the kid's technique is sloppy, drops his head everytime he throws the right hand, punches way too wide & wild, moves into his opponents power hand, etc. He should stop because 1) the novelty is over and 2) he runs the risk of running into a real boxer soon.

Comment

*Slow Clap*

Comment

Jake Paul has the world by the balls. I'm not a big stats guy, but he is the first 4-0 boxer in history who is a pay-per-view star. He's only going to get better. He has a great team and he listens to his coach. In his last fight, he faced adversity and overcame it. He has things he needs to work on, yes, but give the kid a break -- he's only 4-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
              Jake Paul is proof the fighters don't get paid on their talent or even how many championships they hold - fighters get paid on who wants to watch them fight. But the kid's technique is sloppy, drops his head everytime he throws the right hand, punches way too wide & wild, moves into his opponents power hand, etc. He should stop because 1) the novelty is over and 2) he runs the risk of running into a real boxer soon.
              It was absolute torture watching him fight. He couldn't beat novice level amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Jake Paul has the world by the balls. I'm not a big stats guy, but he is the first 4-0 boxer in history who is a pay-per-view star. He's only going to get better. He has a great team and he listens to his coach. In his last fight, he faced adversity and overcame it. He has things he needs to work on, yes, but give the kid a break -- he's only 4-0.
                He got beat. It was embarrassing. Dude needs to never box again.

Comment

Jake was exposed, stick a fork in him, he was worse than i thought and its not like my expectations were high. he just loads up on telegraph shots and spends all his gas in the first 2 rounds. I dont know where they go here but they are going to have to regress rather than step up with a better fighter than 40 year old woodley next fight.

If jake continues at all they are going to have to be super careful with the match making. I dont know how they find a guy that "looks" dangerous to sell the fight while not having a > 50% chance of stopping Jake.

We still dont know if woodley was paid not to throw against an exhausted Jake or if that was just woodley being himself. we will never know the truth.

Comment

Working...
                  X