Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: I Definitely Wanna Fight Katie Taylor; Has To Be The Right Payday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the right payday? as far as i can see serrano was guaranteed 350k for taylor, which is what persoon got when she stepped in and taylor was guaranteed 1 million, taylor has the belts serrano wants and whats serranos biggest payday before that? a lot less i think, couldnt be bothered to check it up but wouldnt be surprised if it was half what she was offered!

Comment

Amanda your Coach, is a PED musclebound, angry meatbag with a Lou Del’valle (Worlds most angriest Hispanic) flaired nose and fire breathing breath. His tattoo ink is not helping with his Trenbolone jelled brain either.
      And your muscle and weight jumps are natty also, right? You started drinking the same apple juice your Coach, or by his nickname, Señor Hispanis SoAngrius started consuming many years ago in the safety of his bathroom (or el baño Senorita).
      Soy Mexicano. No eres chingona con ese entrenador, güey.

Comment

She was already signed to fight Katie Taylor, signed and finalized the pay was already agreed and than she pulled out. (she was crying and moaning on twitter when when pulled this stunt cause she already spent the advance money Hearn gave her, dibella had to get involved and try to act like the issue was the "Pay" and that hearn is trying to short pay her instead of the agreed amount thats written in the contract lol FYI advances come out of your pay its not a gift, its an advance (early access) to your paycheck.)

She been ducking katie taylor for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
          Doubt it happens. Amanda claims to be fighting all the top comp but she forgets to mention she's dragging them up from from lower weight classes. Clarissa the best female fighter don't get it twisted.
          Hell no. I love Shields, but she's not better than Serrano. She does better at selling herself. I like them all really. There are no female fighters I dislike. I like Katie Taylor too. I don't think Serrano wants to fight Taylor. She's comfortable with her mandatories and other opponents.
          Last edited by buddyr; 09-02-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

You gotta admit tho Amanda been building up her brand since the Hardy fight beat her , then Bermudez top 10 P4P , then Co-main on the Jake Paul event . Eddie going to have to offer her more then 80-20 now . Probably 65-35
            yeah she's been building her brand. but is nowhere near the star that katie taylor is. whoever she fights, it's a sell out and front page news in ireland.

Comment

I see Serrano went to the Terrance Crawford school of business decisions.... Talented, but waste of time and career.

Comment

Can't stand her or Shields, want big money but can't carry a card on their names alone. The victim mentality does not appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

You gotta admit tho Amanda been building up her brand since the Hardy fight beat her , then Bermudez top 10 P4P , then Co-main on the Jake Paul event . Eddie going to have to offer her more then 80-20 now . Probably 65-35
                  When did Eddie make a percentage offer to Serrano? Can you give me the source for that information?

How much does Amanda generate as well?

Comment

She wants paaaayyday.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
                      Doubt it happens. Amanda claims to be fighting all the top comp but she forgets to mention she's dragging them up from from lower weight classes. Clarissa the best female fighter don't get it twisted.
                      Savannah Marshall would smash Shields to pieces. Shields is avoiding that fight. Hearn isn’t working with Shields and isn’t working Marshall anymore so has no involvement, and has basically now said Shields has been pricing herself out.

Marshall whooped her as an amateur and has been flattening their common opponents. Marshall isn’t some tippy tap female boxer like shields. She is wrecking them.

shes a different beast and Shields knows it and doesn’t want it.
                      Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-03-2021, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X