Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yamileth Mercado, Her Team Want Action Against Amanda Serrano's Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Everybody should know about this scumbag and he should've been banned from boxing back in 07 when him and Cindy Serrano were arrested for selling steroids along with a plethora of illicit drugs out of their gym in NY. There's a whole story on it I wouldn't be surprised at anything this guy does.

https://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/n...ory?id=3009006

By the way this guy literally followed Mercado to the ambulance and called her a pendeja and cobarde and called her trainer a maricon I can post the link to the interview where she describes everything but it's in Spanish.
    Kannibus Kid, good research and exposure! Great Post
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

I don't understand how a trainer could continue to berate the opposing fighter when they are being checked out by paramedics. This dude is 100% Grade A piece of ****.
      Helion Helion likes this.

Comment

That so called "trainer" was experiencing Steroids Rage! Partially stole her moment... What a shame..! That was a super fight! Amanda looked great like a boxing professor. Mercado showed a huge heart and did what she had to do to finish the fight, even thou she was out of her weight. Looking forward for Amanda's next performance....If..that trainer is not in her corner.

Comment

Norman Stone was allowed to be a trainer, so this guy should be fine.

Comment

Working...
          X