Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yamileth Mercado, Her Team Want Action Against Amanda Serrano's Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody should know about this scumbag and he should've been banned from boxing back in 07 when him and Cindy Serrano were arrested for selling steroids along with a plethora of illicit drugs out of their gym in NY. There's a whole story on it I wouldn't be surprised at anything this guy does.

https://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/n...ory?id=3009006

By the way this guy literally followed Mercado to the ambulance and called her a pendeja and cobarde and called her trainer a maricon I can post the link to the interview where she describes everything but it's in Spanish.
    Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 09-01-2021, 02:58 PM.

Comment

He and Serrano are complete trash.

Having the nerve to say the much smaller girl wasn't Mexican because she didn't just walk face-first into Serrano so she could get a KO on the PPV card. Pathetic!
      Last edited by paulf; 09-01-2021, 02:56 PM.

Comment

That meat head looked like he was in a road rage. I don't mind a bit of trash talking but he was to a point that he was simply harassing. It is easier when it comes to a fighter but he was too much.
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          He and Serrano are complete trash.

Having the nerve to say the much smaller girl wasn't Mexican because she didn't just walk face-first into Serrano so she could get a KO on the PPV card. Pathetic!
          Serrano is an excellent fighter. Serrano is a piece of crap.

Comment

We as PPV consumers, who sit with family, do have a right to comment.
            I believe this guy (Jordan ) has no class, no professionalism, and no respect for the viewers and for his boxer.
            He was an embarrassment for all who viewed the fight. The language he used was offensive and degrading for the sport. I will not spend any more money in any event in which this jerk participates. A real scumbag for sure?
            He's toxic and harmful to his fighter's career!
            eco1 eco1 NC Uppercut NC Uppercut like this.

Comment

Let it be known to the world that Serrano's trainer is a classless piece of **** that should be banned from entering any ring ever again.
              Helion Helion Toybull Toybull like this.

Comment

That guy was a prick. Not sure what anyone can do about it though

Comment

I get talking trash pre-fight to try to sell fight but god damn afterwards too? Even at the ****en ambulance? He wanted the girl from the lower division to come face first to get a KO lmfao. Trash ass dude.
                  Toybull Toybull likes this.

Comment

Mr. Jordan Maldonado's comments were classless and quite frankly racist to say the least. His fighter won the fight handidly. There was no reason to be yelling inbetween rounds across the ring during the fight. This was some bush league unexceptable behavior. He should be fined and suspended! Amanda Serrano should do herself a favor and dump him! I will be routing for the opposition against Amanda Serrano from here on in.

Comment

I saw this behavior and I was embarrassed, never in 55 years. The ref should have said something to him but regardless he needs some type of severe disciplinary action. I love Serrano the fighter but he embarrassed her and the whole team. He behaved like a piece of garbage. Both fighters gave their all unfortunately he took some of the glory from the fight with that display.

Comment

Working...
                      X