Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Responds To Warrant, Released On Bond Following Alleged Incident In San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alot of these people on this forumove to defend their people. They could be murderers, rapist,children abusers but always have their backs smh
    Fact Fact Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 like this.

Comment

Another waitress trying to steal a debit card. It happens all the time especially at fast food restaurants. Two sides to every story. The truth will come out soon. Also I hate those fraud alert freezes they are so embarrassing
      Last edited by Amir Imam; 08-25-2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I guess it's safe to say that THAT bar won't be getting anymore business from the Charlos.
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
          Alot of these people on this forumove to defend their people. They could be murderers, rapist,children abusers but always have their backs smh
          This coming from a Raider fan. lol You probably just jump to conclusions cause the Charlos are black and your some paisa.

Comment

From those mug shots, it seems like Charlo let's himself go between fights, no wonder he misses weight....

Comment

Mannnn it ain't that serious....but it's stupid asf and a bad luck. I thought big bro was the mature one btw

Comment

These fraud alerts are great way for banks to prevent losses and avoid client headaches
                of unauthorized charges. The bar's employee tip usually 20% is already included in bill
                when service is provided to large group. I doubt the employee would steal card. Mostly
                likely misplaced by register, dropped on floor or put in apron pockets. These employees
                have high stress fast pace jobs dealing with tables, orders, loud music and co-worker
                competition. I would be more concerned if card was returned to wrong person. Whatever
                the case, the problem should have been handled better. There is no mention if excessive
                alcohol consumption could have affected Charlo's thought process.

Comment

Im gonna side with Charlo on this one. San Antonio bars get real shady.

Comment

I wonder is he going to enter a guilty plea? If convicted, I doubt if he does any jail time. He would probably have to pay some type of restitution because he has the money to pay for what he is being accused of.

Comment

If that's the whole story that's a bit more understandable than how it was originally reported. Guess we'll wait for the waitresses telling of the events now.

Comment

Working...
                      X