Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Wilder Needs To Accept His Loss In Order To Beat Fury in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nelson: Wilder Needs To Accept His Loss In Order To Beat Fury in Trilogy

In order to come out on top in his trilogy fight, former world champion Johnny Nelson has advised Deontay Wilder to "accept" his defeat to Tyson Fury. Back in February 2020, Wilder was dropped twice and stopped in seven rounds by Fury, who walked away with the WBC heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Akaka Tv, Dontaesproblackracistnation and Boxingnegro should also take notes from this

Comment

What the fuck does he thinks he's been doing for the past 4 or 5 months? Wilder has already accepted the loss and knows he has to make adjustments.

However, he would never relent on the fact that there is irrefutable, indisputable and incontrovertible evidence that Fury cheated and had done him dirty in that fight and has never paid for it and neither would his fans.

I hope the coward Fury does get his ass in the ring on the 9th of October. Although, I remain skeptical. Right now he is just bullshitting. He knows damn well he is never stepping foot inside of a boxing ring against Deontay wilder again.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
        Akaka Tv, Dontaesproblackracistnation and Boxingnegro should also take notes from this
        Dontaeboxingnation that's my guy. I love his videos. I love to hear him speak.

Comment

Until he can admit and acknowledge that Tyson Fury cheated Wilder with those custom made, flappy and deflated gloves of his in their rematch; Then Nelson needs to shut the fuck up!

Comment

Wilder will lose again

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Wilder will lose again
              If there is a fight and Fury doesn't forfeit again like he did on the 24th day of July with the the COVID hoax then Wilder is going to knock him the fuck out. I can fucking guarantee it. Fury's mind is not mentally prepared or focused on this fight. He proved it by breaching the rematch clause and feigning COVID.

Comment

Surprisingly reasonable take from journeyman Johnny. Was expecting him to tell us “Wilder is better technically and Fury hits harder”.
                Motofan, Slowhand and sege64 like this.

Comment

Johnny Nelson longest reigning Cruiserweight World Champion in history.
                  Respect his words.

Comment

He will never accept his defeat. Neither will his fans. Wilder lost the first fight by decision even though judges scored it a draw. Even after wilder loses a third time in October, he and his fans will still come up with excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X