Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Casimero Retains WBO Title, Gets Split Nod Over Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected more & better from Rigondeaux, but last night I saw one of the worst world title fights in boxing history.
    I thought that John Ruiz and Fres Oquendo's was boring, but this one was probably worse. It seems that Rigondeaux forgot the concept of boxing and thinks that the one who most who moves the most wins and doesn't remember that is about the one who throws and lands the most punches. This seemed like another version of the second half of Rigondeaux against "El Maestrito" Cordoba titke fight where in the first 6 they threw both threw decent amount of blows, but from the 7th onwards it was necessary to check the vital signs of both to see if they were alive.
    & It wasn't like Casimero did much either.
    It was better a draw since neither of the 2 deserved to win.

Comment

Whose his coach, David Lemiuex? Judges awarded some of the most ineffective aggression ever.

Comment

cuba rigo sucks. Pinoys kings of boxing.

Comment

Rigo fought running scared to death. I'm waiting for him to fight toe to toe but unfortunately, it never happened. The right boxer won for being aggressor and landing a little more.

Comment

Rigo has been exposed again it should be a UD for Quadro Alas.
            Last edited by komandante; 08-16-2021, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Rigondeaux thought it was a marathon. I hope Casimero gets the Inoue fight. Toprank is scared for their baby monster.

Comment

Working...
              X