Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Casimero Retains WBO Title, Gets Split Nod Over Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Agoncillo
    replied
    Rigondeaux thought it was a marathon. I hope Casimero gets the Inoue fight. Toprank is scared for their baby monster.

Leave a comment:

• komandante
    replied
    Rigo has been exposed again it should be a UD for Quadro Alas.
    Last edited by komandante; 08-16-2021, 12:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• siRyan
    replied
    Rigo fought running scared to death. I'm waiting for him to fight toe to toe but unfortunately, it never happened. The right boxer won for being aggressor and landing a little more.

Leave a comment:

• pinoy power
    replied
    cuba rigo sucks. Pinoys kings of boxing.

Leave a comment:

• Elotero
    replied
    Whose his coach, David Lemiuex? Judges awarded some of the most ineffective aggression ever.

Leave a comment:

• Tomasio
    replied
    I expected more & better from Rigondeaux, but last night I saw one of the worst world title fights in boxing history.
    I thought that John Ruiz and Fres Oquendo's was boring, but this one was probably worse. It seems that Rigondeaux forgot the concept of boxing and thinks that the one who most who moves the most wins and doesn't remember that is about the one who throws and lands the most punches. This seemed like another version of the second half of Rigondeaux against "El Maestrito" Cordoba titke fight where in the first 6 they threw both threw decent amount of blows, but from the 7th onwards it was necessary to check the vital signs of both to see if they were alive.
    & It wasn't like Casimero did much either.
    It was better a draw since neither of the 2 deserved to win.

Leave a comment:

• Joeboxeo
    replied
    The worst fight I have seen in my life, a real shame for professional boxing. Rigondeaux didn't want to fight, he doesn't want to anymore, it's time for him to retire

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    yall tripping. The fight could have gone either way. As I've stated many times, I'm a Rigo fan and happy that he lost because Casimero is gonna get ktfo against Inoue the same way Rigo would have

Leave a comment:

• Bestlefty
    replied
    Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
    Both were garbage. The only real hits Casimero got in was to the back of the head then pushing Rigo down and hitting him while he was on the ground. Wtf.

Rigo had the cleaner shots throughout the boring ass fight while he was running 90 percent of the time. And the 10 percent that he stood still, Casimero wasn't or couldn't do ****. He ACTUALLY WAS ONLY LOOKING GOOD BECAUSE RIGO WAS RUNNING. So I guess that's why the judges gave him the split.

I don't care either way, but I can't believe this is the same dude the Filipinos are claiming Inoue and Donaire is ducking and scared of. Tf you guys smoking nowadays, it isn't the same thing we had growing up.
    Did Rigo run and fought like that against Donaire? Did he even try to show his offensive skills. Why put all the sole responsibility to Casimero to deliver the fight, after all, Rigo was the challenger. Rigo run like never before.
    ​​​​​​
    If Inoue fought the Rigo tonight, do you think he would done much better? They wouldn't even try to fight Rigo.

If Inoue and Donaire got balls, they should have never backed out.

Leave a comment:

• RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM
    replied
    Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
    The only real hits Casimero got in was to the back of the head then pushing Rigo down and hitting him while he was on the ground. Wtf.
    Yeah I agree. Could you help me draft an appeal for a DQ win in favor of Rigo? I lost $1K. I could still get my money back if decision is switched. Help?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X