Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Reflects Back on Sparring Sessions With Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Reflects Back on Sparring Sessions With Tyson Fury

Malik Scott, the head trainer of heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder, reflected back on his sparring session with current WBC champion Tyson Fury. At one time Scott was a top rated heavyweight contender. He actually faced Wilder in 2014 and suffered a first round knockout loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So I guess Scott is Wilder's mouthpiece now. Seems to be doing all the talking for him. Will be glad when we can move on past this opponent. Tired of Wilder making those grunt poses. Maybe the WWF will take him.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
      So I guess Scott is Wilder's mouthpiece now. Seems to be doing all the talking for him. Will be glad when we can move on past this opponent. Tired of Wilder making those grunt poses. Maybe the WWF will take him.
      Would you prefer it if wilder was giving interviews? What could he say that you would be a fan of?
      RingMaster2018 RingMaster2018 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Would you prefer it if wilder was giving interviews? What could he say that you would be a fan of?
        I would, this tool is annoying as fcuk already. At least Wilder is entertaining because he can barely string words together. This guy is a stooge.

Comment

In recent interviews Malik said he and Wilder were good friends, “family,” for 11 years. That’s already suspect admittance for that dive in 2014.

Comment

The funniest thing about this is nobody would have ever known had he just kept his mouth shut. Fury never even brought it up lol. Malik literally brought it up outta no where at that boring ass presser & then got mad and said Fury was bragging about it lol. Fury was like wtf? I didn’t mention it you did.

I still don’t understand why he felt the need to say this. Like what good does it do? All he did was give Fury more ammo to talk shhht lol weird stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              The funniest thing about this is nobody would have ever known had he just kept his mouth shut. Fury never even brought it up lol. Malik literally brought it up outta no where at that boring ass presser & then got mad and said Fury was bragging about it lol. Fury was like wtf? I didn’t mention it you did.

I still don’t understand why he felt the need to say this. Like what good does it do? All he did was give Fury more ammo to talk shhht lol weird stuff
              Furry actually hinted at it, Malik took power from him by blowing it all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Mateuz asato View Post

Furry actually hinted at it, Malik took power from him by blowing it all the way
                I wouldn’t say it took power from him I think it made fury look better honestly. He busted a fighter and his trainers ear drums. Kinda took Maliks credibility away as a trainer. Like “I beat your trainers ass, then I beat your ass, what’s he gonna teach you?” Which is pretty much what Fury was getting at before Malik spilled the beans about the ear drum. He coulda just denied it if Fury woulda revealed it. Most people wouldn’t have believed it and probably woulda took it as Fury’s typical shhht talking gamesmanship lol. But whatever at least he was honest
                Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium
                  Fury's bust eardrum club.

I hear sparring is going pretty bad for Tyson these days ; Da-Babe, Chewbacca and the Chickenpox virus done Tyson in, I heard.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Working...
                    X