Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Rigondeaux, Casimero - Set For WBO Title Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casimero looks drained to minutes away from liver failure.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Nice, cool face off. Casimero looks confident. Both fighters do.

Comment

Casimero's eyes look bloodshot. I think Rigo will counter him all night and might even ko him. He looks really drained. Rigo might be old but hes still a good counter puncher.

Comment

Casimero gets schooled for 11 rounds.

Then Rigo gets knocked out in the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Nice, cool face off. Casimero looks confident. Both fighters do.
              Its felt like a long time that I get 12 rounds of high level boxing, tomorrow I get a overdose,;I hope to see some knockdowns and some blood.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Its felt like a long time that I get 12 rounds of high level boxing, tomorrow I get a overdose,;I hope to see some knockdowns and some blood.
                I guess you think it's going 12. Who you got?

Comment

if rigo is in prime this would be 50-50 but now casimero will just knock him out with ease.

Comment

I get the feeling this is gonna be Hamed vs Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I guess you think it's going 12. Who you got?
                      Initially I picked John Casimero, however I am now undecided : just two days ago I studied film in greater detail ( namely John Riel Casimero vs. Jonas Sultan ) and have seen potential complications for Casimero with the style that Guillermo presents, and vice versa. Due to the fact that John Riel Casimero lacks a proper jab and often lunges into range to position himself for offensive purposes, John, loads up attempting to land power punches, this often makes him lose his balance as he swings wide and can tire and frustrate a boxer.

On the other side of he coin :

Quick-agile boxers with good timing on rotation, have troubled Guillermo Rigondeaux. John Riel Casimero, moves swiftly in lateral motion, even at 360. John Casimero has a variety of offense with both hands, his feints will cause Rigo to react and place his head at a desired position when the 'Jackal' tries to duck a perceived attack, this will place Guillermo in a vulnerable position, but can Casimero do enough damage, if he even gets into position? Then you factor in that John is not a volume puncher, which would compensate for lack of accuracy, and how this trait is suitable to Rigo's steady and calm pace.

You have to also take into account Rigondeaux's advanced age and recent poor performances, slow reactions, electing to trade more, and you can see plenty of opportunity for John Riel. if Guillermo was prime, I pick him easy. John Riel Casimero is at his peak, that might be enough, so I'm slightly leaning towards Casimero.

Comment

Working...
                      X