Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next fight is wilders retirement fight for a pay day, we will see a defensive wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

He couldn't stand up straight, his skull was dented, and his brain was pouring out of his ear.

I'd described him as hurt.
    He was still standing, hurt but still standing and willing to fight back 'Where as Fury was out on the floor'.

In Tyson Fury's culture, they know? That they did not beat Deontay Wilder in total.

Tyson Fury did not score a legitimate Knock out or even stoppage. He was winning the fight, he was beating Wilder up 'But Wilder in my opinion, as a champion was doing what you would expect'.

When the going gets tough, sometimes all you can do is hang in there and fight back 'As futile as it may be'.

Yourself and boxing fans may mock Wilder, but do you notice how nobody from Fury's camp is not mocking him? There is serious apprehension in the air. Tyson Fury beat Deontay Wilder from start to finish at 270+ pounds, he beat him like he has beat no man before 'Even still Wilder was taken out fully, still he was willing to fight back'.

All of Tyson Fury's people, all these bare knuckle fighters 'They know what type of fighters Wilder is, in Fury's own culture Wilder attitude would be revered'.

Tyson Fury has pending issues coming into his boxing life, Deontay Wilder is serious issue. He is a simple extremely violent fighter, he only has 'Off or On' and nobody has been able to switch him off 'I have seen no opponent make Wilder change tactics during a fight. Not even Tyson Fury during the rematch was able to force Wilder into changing his tactics, if Wilder is still in there 'He will keep coming whenever and wherever he can'.

The closer this fights gets? The more people will be spooked. The more people will start piping down.

You and everyone else here witnessed how Fury's camp celebrated during the rematch, moments after the towel was thrown in. I think it may have been Toney Bellew who pointed this out 'You don't celebrate like that, if you are that good'.

Team Fury where celebrating like they have escaped Deontay Wilder, not like they had just beat him.

But the fact of the matter is? Tyson Fury has not escaped Deontay Wilder yet.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-03-2021, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I don't believe you. However, if they do just so happen to fight; Then Wilder is not leaving that ring without his WBC Heavyweight title. I can guarantee it. I don't understand why Fury would even take this fight in the first place tbh; Because he doesn't want it and won't win it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I don't believe you. However, if they do just so happen to fight; Then Wilder is not leaving that ring without his WBC Heavyweight title. I can guarantee it. I don't understand why Fury would even take this fight in the first place tbh; Because he doesn't want it and won't win it.
        This ain’t a movie, you all thinking this some anime

news flash,’wilder is the bad guy who was beaten to a pulp, the only chance of wilder getting that belt is to rob it

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          There is one fact people keep over looking.

During the two fights, Deontay Wilder has hurt Tyson Fury more than Fury has hurt him.

On Wilder's worst night, YES he took a heavy sustained bombardment from Tyson Fury 'But he was still standing, and willing to fight back'.

Wilder does not have the skill to out skill Fury 'But maybe he is game enough to stay in there, and land his power at some point'

Tyson Fury is not the same fighter he was before his comeback 'Fury does not use his former riddler style, and has been there to be hit for a long time now'.

Note: I think Tyson Fury should win the fight, but sense some apprehension in that camp. Just the way Fury is wanting to work with this guy, and that guy. What is the issue? Just fight like you did before, if beating Wilder is that easy 'Fact is, this is not easy'.

This is still a monumental win for Tyson Fury, if he can defend his belt finally.

wilder ended up at the hospital with skull scans had to take pace to due to the pain and punishment

It’s like you all have zapped out what actually happened to him

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Guarantee this ****ing idiot was also claiming Wilder would take the step aside money.

Have no Idea why this forums is full of so many loud and wrong idiots like this.
            And this right here are the drug infested jobless who cannot state the alphabet who are still warped of reality

it will be good to see you gone when wilder kneels and cowers from fury

Comment

Wilder always fights defensively, he is not an offensive fighter. He sits back with his jab and tries to keep distance to try to land that right. When he does go forward and attack it is an eyesore.

Comment

This man has been a one-belt champion since he became champ....never had enough to up his game and unify. For ****s sake, he beat a waste-of-fighter in Stiverne whom beat a typically undisciplined Chris Arreola months prior for the title. That tells you everything you need to know.

Power or not, Wilder's always been on the lower tier of talent and that's all he's truly beaten in his career. The only credit I give him is for the first Ortiz fight in which he survived punishment and rallied back to a KO victory. He got outgunned again in the rematch and heavily relied on his power...the writing couldn't have been more clearer in the rematch as to what was ahead of him in the Fury rematch.

Now, we have to wait til October to see him get smashed to pieces again. He just doesn't have what it takes to beat Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

This ain’t a movie, you all thinking this some anime

news flash,’wilder is the bad guy who was beaten to a pulp, the only chance of wilder getting that belt is to rob it
                  If it had not taken him more than 20 months to defend this title, then I may just half way believe you. It doesn't take a man who is eager to fight; Nearly two calendar years without so much as defending his own title.

Which tells me that he is neither focused or prepared for this fight and doesn't want it. If he did, then he would have been done fought Wilder and gave him his mandatory rematch by now.

However, be that as it may; He is hiding and on the run from Deontay Wilder as we speak. Instead of getting himself ready by working out in the gym training; He's on social media running his mouth.

So good luck with trying to get him in the ring with Deontay in October because he's going to need it.

Comment

I think Wilder is quite literally "shook" and is in a worse place mentally then he ever has. Oliver McCall type breakdown might be in store.

Comment

You thought David Haye was going to KO Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                      X