Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell Drops Christopher Brooker Three Times, Stops Him In 3rd Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell Drops Christopher Brooker Three Times, Stops Him In 3rd Round

NEWARK, New Jersey - Andre Dirrell re-started his comeback in the light heavyweight division in what amounted to a walkout bout Saturday night at Prudential Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andre direll is a trash quitter fighter just like his brother. These are the only fights they can win, against bum class c fighters , once they reach the big fights they always either get embarrassed or quit
    PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

I didn't even know that he Dirrell fought in 2019. He must be needing money. Put him in there with the Paul Brothers

Comment

He made Queen Arthur look like a rookie

Comment

The Matrix looked good last night, better than he has in a long time.

Of course you have to consider the level of opponent. But Dirrell might have one more little run in him.

Comment

Was not impressed with Dirrell's win. At first I thought that must be his sparring partner. But even a sparring partner could do better than that. He's trying to make himself look good on TV. He would probably lose to most ranked LHWs. Then do the crying thing again.

Comment

Brooker was a decent spoiler about 5 years ago when he had a run of upset wins over prospects. After the Gavril fight, he went on a slide and essentially became a glorified punching bag.

I thought Dirrell retired after the Uzcategui loss. Guess he didn't...

Comment

Working...
              X