Comments Thread For: Jonnie Rice Upsets Michael Coffie, Stops Him Fifth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neely vs Darmani Rock . Why not

Comment

• Another ko win for a Jersey dude. Let’s go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        I may be the only one, but I’m hoping Dirrell looks good tonight & gets a win. If he does, let’s get Dirrell vs Yildrim @ 175 in the next FS1 main event lmao
        Yildrim lost today by a british local fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post

Yildrim lost today by a british local fighter.
          I know Jack Cullen beat him. It was a joke lol. But would you be surprised ?

Comment

• Joe Goosen is in the sh¡tter?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post

Then you've never seen the commentary from previous fights and this one and the articles about him - and even this fight where the commentary was degrading Rice despite his sheer dominance as if Coffie was something special. They were talking about him as if he was such a gifted learner and moving leaps and bounds up the division which was a laugh for a guy so basic with zero special effects. He wasn't just exposed by a late substitute, he was badly exposed.
              I follow boxing every day, know a little bit about each division, above casual level, have been watching boxing since the 1990s as a child. I have never heard of this Coffie guy until tonight.

Now I am not saying I am the standard for what makes a boxer known or hyped. Like if Kev knows him, then he is known. If Kev doesn’t know him, he is unknown. Nothing like that. All I am saying is that I follow boxing everyday and check in to read news and posts every day. This is the first time I have heard of Coffie. Never seen posters hype him up.

I think we need to calm down with saying any black fighter who loses is a hypejob who was exposed and will certainly not be the next Muhammad Ali. I do not think 8-9 fans and 2 journalists hyping up a fighter means the fighter was generally hyped by the boxing community.

Comment

• Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                I know Jack Cullen beat him. It was a joke lol. But would you be surprised ?
                Probably not. I think I'd rather eat a box of live roaches than watch Dirrel vs Yildrim.
                edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

• Anthony Dirrell calling Caleb Plant out.

If he won't fight Canelo this is what he's looking at as far as options.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Anthony Dirrell calling Caleb Plant out.

If he won't fight Canelo this is what he's looking at as far as options.
                    Yeah that’s a significant drop in purse. Lol

Comment

• I knew Dirrell would call out Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X