Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How slow has Pac really become now that he is 42? (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How slow has Pac really become now that he is 42? (VIDEO)

Pac speed in camp.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

He lost like around 30% of his speed. But it seems it has nothing to do with age but his body finally acclimated to the 147 pound division.

What he lost in age was his dynamism. But you could argue that he became less dynamic and more conservative after the Marquez KO.

That KO loss may have been a blessing in disguise cos it prolonged his career.

Comment

I just hope you accept reality after the fight and dont clinger to excuses like you have with all of his other losses...He is a legend and an elite athlete...

Comment

He’s still very fast, and his jab has improved with age and his body attack. Most noticeably he’s lost his elite stamina

Comment

manny will always be “fast”. He was known for blazing handspeed

what impresses me most is manny has the skill to whoop azz as an old man

years ago most thought manny depended heavily on athleticism

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
            I just hope you accept reality after the fight and dont clinger to excuses like you have with all of his other losses...He is a legend and an elite athlete...
            lol so affected.. Nothing to do with the topic.

I've been clear in my posts I see this as a 50/50 fight. Pac can lose here.. I'm not like Floyd fan boys that put Floyd in a pedestal of fake reality that he can never lose.

Secondly, I have given Marquez props for winning their 4th fight with Pacquiao, but Floyd didn't win in the Castillo fight 1, Maidana 1, and the Pacquiao fight. I'm saying this to show I give props to real wins. Marquez did. That was a real win.

Anyway. Stay on topic. You can say what you want about Pac's speed. It's the topic in my thread.
            PRvazquez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I've been clear in my posts I see this as a 50/50 fight. Pac can lose here.. I'm not like Floyd fan boys that put Floyd in a pedestal of fake reality that he can never lose.

Secondly, I have given Marquez props for winning their 4th fight with Pacquiao, but Floyd didn't win in the Castillo fight 1, Maidana 1, and the Pacquiao fight. I'm saying this to show I give props to real wins. Marquez did. That was a real win.

Anyway. Stay on topic. You can say what you want about Pac's speed. It's the topic in my thread.
              FACTS! Tell them nuthuggers

Comment

It's all about real time reflexes. Real time as in fight night.
                Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

1) No faker fan base than The Pacbois. Pac's claim to fame is littered with shot fighters and clauses.
                  2) How can you NOT accept what JMM did to Pac, not only in the nightnight fight, but through their rivalry. The1st fight set the tone
                  May handled JMM with such ease there was no need for a rematch.
                  3) May beat Castillo and Maidana in both fights AND the immediate rematches. HATERS like you would of course feel otherwise.
                  4) You are not doing a good job of ''Look at me, I'm a completely unbiased fight fan.'' You refuse to accept that May beat Pac. You refuse to name those 8 great names.
                  5) Pac's hand speed has been the same, even in his losses.
                  Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Pac a genetic freak.

Comment

Working...
                    X