No announcement yet.

Another Saturday full of boxing that’s impossible to care about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Saturday full of boxing that’s impossible to care about

I’ve literally watched boxing my entire life.

I’m having trouble caring about any of these DAZN fights and I groaned out loud when I read what the PBC card is.

I don’t remember a time in my life when two networks where showing cards on a Saturday and it was impossible to care about either card.

It seems to be happening multiple times this year.

The DAZN card isn’t too bad, McCarthy v Billam Smith is a really good fight on paper. There’s a lot of personal beef there between the fighters and their corners. Neither are top level fighters but it’s a fight with some real spite involved.

Xu Can v Leigh Wood is a world title fight. Not a the most spectacular fight but it’ll be worth watching.
    Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Boxing is probably at the worst it’s ever been at the moment in all honesty.
      E-Thug likes this.

Comment

Each to their own I guess but I'm looking forward to CBS vs McCarthy... in fact it's actually a rare week where there isn't at least one or two fights that are worth a watch. Doesn't have to be elites squaring off to make exciting and compelling fights.
        Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

I’m gonna watch the fight tonight and tomorrow morning.

Not compelling fights but maybe we get something exciting.

Comment

DAZN card ended up having 3 good fights, was a solid card. We'll see if the PBC card delivers anything, but it looks like dog ****e on paper

Comment

There's been a bit of a lull of late for sure. The card tonight turned out alright though I thought.

Looking forward to Galahad/Dickens next week, and i'm vaguely interested in seeing how Conlan/Doheny pans out.

Comment

Working...
              X