Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Cullen Wins Big, Boxes Past Avni Yildirim For Unanimous Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yildirim was never a top-flight fighter but he looked very shopworn in that fight against Cullen. A friend texted me during the fight and said it looked like the Canelo fight beat whatever ability the Turk had out of his body.

Very good win for Cullen. I always enjoy his fights and love the nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Really good performance and win from Cullen to put some juice into his career, let's see him go to Italy to headline a card against Daniel Scardina
      Man, that's a great matchup. Not a fan of Scardinia, he tries to hard to look like a tough guy but I don't think he's all that good. I'd like to see that fight and I think Cullen takes it (maybe even stoppage).

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
        Plant’s handlers will ask Cullen to sign a multi deal, and when he doesn’t, the LDBC kids will says Cullen is a diva and a ducker!
        Or Hearn will offer him a multi fight deal for less money than PBC does and when he doesn't take it, the the anti PBC cokksukkers (like you) will say Cullen is a diva and a ducker.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Or Hearn will offer him a multi fight deal for less money than PBC does and when he doesn't take it, the the anti PBC cokksukkers (like you) will say Cullen is a diva and a ducker.
          Haymon is getting mocked all around the YouTube boxing communities. Even LDBC kids getting frustrated with the matchmaking

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Eddie doesn't force you to sign multi deals to get fights with his guys the way Haymon and his cowards do. Eddie offers big money for one off fights all the time. The cowards don't take them. Believing anything else is nothing but delusion going on in your head. Which is a clear behaviour pattern with the PBC/LDBC cult nutters.

Comment

Working...
            X