Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Slams Wilder: I've Battered Him and His Trainer, But Still Talking ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder's fans are simply delusional. I can't wait to talk about it here after Fury shoves a dildo up Wilder's ass.
    IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Fury was down twice in the first fight. Hardly a masterclass performance. And even in Wilder's drugged state in the second fight, Fury couldn't knock him out. So what happens when Wilder is in fighting shape and looking to do serious damage in the third fight? Fury is going down!

But Fury won't quit. So he'll keep getting caught and keep going down, until he gets hit with a shot that he CAN'T get up from. And Wilder will be two-time WBC champion and the new RING/lineal champion of the world.
      I'm going to torture your stupid ass with your own words after Fury knocks the dogsheeeiit out of Wilder. Are you gonna be man enough to say "I deluded myself with a gay infatuation of Wilder" and "I had no idea WTF I was talking about?
      IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Bout time someone brought attention to the problem of flappy gloves, palm strikes, and egg weights in them. Dirty glove cheating been ignored for 40+ yrs (mute the sound)
        Last edited by Mario040481; 07-31-2021, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Cornball “substantiated PED infused” Fury better come with his boxing A-game this time around. It’s because Wilder won’t allow for anymore of Fury’s shiesty “cheater” methods to “win” his fights….

Too bad for Fury that his fan girl defense base won’t be enough to aim for when attempting to defend a title that was “won” thru deceptive means ….. Fury’s cheating has helped nurture a fan girl frenzy that has helped his career to no Covid mental health end….

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

It's a gay couple who've been making his costumes for the last few fights he twerks in front of men and wants to experience pregnancy, let's not pretend there isn't plenty of DL men in "the community", I know of men with multiple kids who've had wives and then they went ahead and left them for men, him having a "beautiful" wife means all of nothing.
            I take it that you are not a full man. By any chance have you heard of a man by the name of Fleece Johnson? He seems like he's your type. He's known by his moniker the "Booty Man".

Would you like to meet him? It's funny you mentioned the costumes because I always thought that it was his wife who designed them.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post

Straight beat up catcher's mitt digging for gold
              That's OK but she's fine though. So where's your bitch at; Oh I forgot? You don't have one
              Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Lmao your comical as hell homeboy and as bout as delusional as wilder . "Action talks" huh? You did see thier last fight where Fury took wilder to the woodshed and proceeded to give that boy the beating of his life righ lol??....Take his ass whooping like a man huh?? So the complete opposite of Wilder did then??....it's all good,always get a kick out of your irrational ass posts,cheers
                Well show Fury where the fucking boxing ring is because he must've forgot where it was on the the 24th day of July when he faked COVID to duck Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  18 rds and only one azz whippn …Fury beating down ur hero one trick pony Wacky Wilder!
                  You're talking about the past. I am talking about right now. Then why don't he get his big ass in the ring and do it this time under brighter lights and a bigger stage? He won't because he is afraid of losing.

He knows this time that Wilder is going to break his fucking foot off in his ass. He won't be able to get away with all the deceptive shit he got away with the last time because now Team Wilder is fully aware of it and Fury knows it.

Which is why he is on the run and hiding from Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    Lol - wat do u call that ridiculous looking costume he designed and wore?? Was that supposed to represent black pride? Tribute to Darth Vader? And more importantly and the point of the post - Wacky Wilders embarrassing ridiculous outlandish endless excuses….care to comment?
                    I don't know. His wife designed that costume for him. Fury is a complete fraud, loser, coward and a liar. Deontay doesn't owe Tyson Fury anything. The man has all of you gullible boxing fans deluded and fooled.

No, wait a minute! I am mistaken. Ya'll know he is a fraud and a cheat who done Wilder dirty too but you are happy that he got away with it. So no; You Wilder haters are not delusional.

You're all in denial because you know that he is both dodgy and shady as shit too.

Comment

Watched the second fight again on YouTube yesterday. Wilder looked just fine until that first knockdown.
                      He looked fine with his ring gear and looked ok in the first two rounds. Fury was just getting to him early and often and he started getting reckless. Once he got dropped he looked like a deer in headlights.

Comment

Working...
                      X