Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get 1 thing straight,Plant is a liar & a permaducker,no fighter would duck weak hands to fight Bivol,insta-debunked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lets get 1 thing straight,Plant is a liar & a permaducker,no fighter would duck weak hands to fight Bivol,insta-debunked

    I find it hilarious that Plant despite already blatantly ducking twice before,& despite me & many others saying from day 1 he would continue to duck & make every excuse imaginable to justify said ducking.... Is as usual given a pass & being believed in his obvious lies, despite him making it obvious he never wanted this fight & was always planning on ducking.

    Lets get 1 thing clear NOBODY would ever duck/avoid/swerve etc. Plant in order to fight Bivol or Beterbieve,or even ggg for that matter.

    The minute Plant expects someone to believe its Canelos diva demands keeping the fight from happening is the minute it should be proven complete bs as usual when Canelo is already lining up replacements who are far more dangerous in every way imaginable. (& If it truly was because of Supposedly wanting to get paid even if Plant ducks at last min with covid or bum knee excuse,why wouldn't that be a stumbling block v Bivol or anyone else?

    Think about it ppl,Plant claimed to be the big dog whos time Canelos on,the last time he ducked. He claimed Canelo needed to fight everyone else 1st & only fight him for undisputed (& since then Plant didn't even hold up his claims of unifying 2 belts each,he sat on the shelf & ducked everyone as expected,& just as I said from day 1 goldilocks Plant would go from claiming he needed a yr of camp to ducking over intentional inactivity.

  • #2
    Nah. Plant and Haymon conceded to everything. Canelo is the one delaying this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
      Nah. Plant and Haymon conceded to everything. Canelo is the one delaying this.
      So you believe he is avoiding Plant in order to fight Bivol?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
        Nah. Plant and Haymon conceded to everything. Canelo is the one delaying this.
        Great that means the fight will be happening on DAZN then. Seeing as they conceded. Waiting for the announcement.
        TheBoxGod likes this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kushking View Post

          So you believe he is avoiding Plant in order to fight Bivol?
          When did I say that?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kushking View Post
            I find it hilarious that Plant despite already blatantly ducking twice before,& despite me & many others saying from day 1 he would continue to duck & make every excuse imaginable to justify said ducking.... Is as usual given a pass & being believed in his obvious lies, despite him making it obvious he never wanted this fight & was always planning on ducking.

            Lets get 1 thing clear NOBODY would ever duck/avoid/swerve etc. Plant in order to fight Bivol or Beterbieve,or even ggg for that matter.

            The minute Plant expects someone to believe its Canelos diva demands keeping the fight from happening is the minute it should be proven complete bs as usual when Canelo is already lining up replacements who are far more dangerous in every way imaginable. (& If it truly was because of Supposedly wanting to get paid even if Plant ducks at last min with covid or bum knee excuse,why wouldn't that be a stumbling block v Bivol or anyone else?

            Think about it ppl,Plant claimed to be the big dog whos time Canelos on,the last time he ducked. He claimed Canelo needed to fight everyone else 1st & only fight him for undisputed (& since then Plant didn't even hold up his claims of unifying 2 belts each,he sat on the shelf & ducked everyone as expected,& just as I said from day 1 goldilocks Plant would go from claiming he needed a yr of camp to ducking over intentional inactivity.
            Yep. Plant is the weakest of the fighters being mentioned. Hilarious how he and PBC fangirls are trying to spin it. Al Haymon doesn't want to lose a world title from his PBC brand, that's all there is to it. Al Haymon preventing another big fight. Let's all thank Al for preventing fights.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

              Yep. Plant is the weakest of the fighters being mentioned. Hilarious how he and PBC fangirls are trying to spin it. Al Haymon doesn't want to lose a world title from his PBC brand, that's all there is to it. Al Haymon preventing another big fight. Let's all thank Al for preventing fights.
              This is great !!!!

              A feud between the PBC Fangirls and the Canelo D ick Riders.

              Interesting to say the least.
              Have at it girls, Catfight!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

                When did I say that?
                If Canelo is the reason the fights not happening (if as Plant says is true about Canelos supposed diva demands) then that would mean he is avoiding Plant to fight Bivol/Artur. Which I just cannot see being possible

                Comment


                • #9
                  Biggest problem is when a PBC fighter is an A side they expect all the big A side pamper but when they are the B side they demand to have joint A side privileges, especially when they hold a belt where they try to use it as major leverage and threaten to hold it to ransom



                  ​​​​
                  kushking likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    I find it hilarious that Plant despite already blatantly ducking twice before,& despite me & many others saying from day 1 he would continue to duck & make every excuse imaginable to justify said ducking.... Is as usual given a pass & being believed in his obvious lies, despite him making it obvious he never wanted this fight & was always planning on ducking.

                    Lets get 1 thing clear NOBODY would ever duck/avoid/swerve etc. Plant in order to fight Bivol or Beterbieve,or even ggg for that matter.

                    The minute Plant expects someone to believe its Canelos diva demands keeping the fight from happening is the minute it should be proven complete bs as usual when Canelo is already lining up replacements who are far more dangerous in every way imaginable. (& If it truly was because of Supposedly wanting to get paid even if Plant ducks at last min with covid or bum knee excuse,why wouldn't that be a stumbling block v Bivol or anyone else?

                    Think about it ppl,Plant claimed to be the big dog whos time Canelos on,the last time he ducked. He claimed Canelo needed to fight everyone else 1st & only fight him for undisputed (& since then Plant didn't even hold up his claims of unifying 2 belts each,he sat on the shelf & ducked everyone as expected,& just as I said from day 1 goldilocks Plant would go from claiming he needed a yr of camp to ducking over intentional inactivity.
                    Well, we all know 100% that he isn’t going to win. Pretty sure he knows it. Maybe he doesn’t need the money or he’s not greedy like normal people. Maybe he can make the same money fighting guys like the Charlo’s do. Can’t say the Charlos are broke.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP