Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Granados: I Wish Conor Benn A Speedy, Full Recovery; I Don't Want No Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Granados: I Wish Conor Benn A Speedy, Full Recovery; I Don't Want No Excuses

[Click Here To Read More]

Wait if you have a covid failure you can rearrange the fight for a few weeks later ...

So Wilder vs Fury ...................... makes you see why Canelo didn't want to sign a contract that meant a covid failure could keep you out for six months.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
      Wait if you have a covid failure you can rearrange the fight for a few weeks later ...

So Wilder vs Fury ...................... makes you see why Canelo didn't want to sign a contract that meant a covid failure could keep you out for six months.
      Huge difference between a tiny cheap show such as “Benn vs Granados” in an old P3rverts back garden, to a huge world heavyweight title fight in Vegas!

schoolboy error here Dylan, stop waiting for the latest Eddie Hearn interview to regurgitate his garbage and go learn something about boxing because pretty much every time you post, you embarrass yourself so much and reveal how little you know about boxing. Jesus Christ you sheep get worse everyday.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Huge difference between a tiny cheap show such as “Benn vs Granados” in an old P3rverts back garden, to a huge world heavyweight title fight in Vegas!

schoolboy error here Dylan, stop waiting for the latest Eddie Hearn interview to regurgitate his garbage and go learn something about boxing because pretty much every time you post, you embarrass yourself so much and reveal how little you know about boxing. Jesus Christ you sheep get worse everyday.
        Someone gives this man a bottle of Glenmorangie Signet….he’s earned it
        GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Sounds like Connor Benn got the same thing that Josh Kelly got before the Avanesyan fights

Comment

I like Granados attitude and look forward to this scrap. Hopefully it's only a a few weeks delay.

Comment

Working...
            X