Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao, Spence Are The Top Two in The Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unbelievable that a 42 years old who is a part time boxer is the top 2 ww of today...

Comment

I’d give Crawford props if he fought Danny garcia mikey garcia Shawn Porter manny pacquaio ugas Thurman or Spence. To be the great fighter people proclaim him to be he should at least fight 5 of those names.

Comment

The top 2 WW are the ones who want to prove it. Bud thought he could be no1 without contesting it.?
        Doesn't work like that

Comment

As talented as he is Terence Duckford hasn't done sht at 147
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            It's unbelievable that a 42 years old who is a part time boxer is the top 2 ww of today...
            he lost to Mayweather. let it go ho

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              he lost to Mayweather. let it go ho
              yes the judges gave floyd a gift win. look at my sig on how easy pac landed a punch to floyd.
              Pennstate110 Pennstate110 likes this.

Comment

I agree with Freddie, Pac & Spence are the Top 2 Welterweights! The question is who is #3? Is it Crawford, Porter, or Boots? Yeah, I said Boots! Crawford's resume @ 147 is very weak, so if we go by the "eye test," I think Boots and Crawford are in a tie! Now, fortunately for us, we get Crawford vs. Porter (Thanks to the WBO) so we'll soon have a clearer picture of the WW division by Christmas!

Let us pray: Dear Lord, please let us get Ugas vs. Ennis, or Thurman vs. Ennis??? Very respectfully, your humble son, Bronx2245.

Comment

Crawford is more difficult to beat than Spence, but having said that, this is a top fight. Let Bud fight Ortiz jr or Ennis, those are entertaining fights.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

yes the judges gave floyd a gift win. look at my sig on how easy pac landed a punch to floyd.
                    you are correct when you said a punch which means one punch. which means pacquiao lost. which means you are still a butt hurt idiot

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      you are correct when you said a punch which means one punch. which means pacquiao lost. which means you are still a butt hurt idiot
                      Floyd lost you black buffoon, get over it... that's why he ran and is still running from a rematch that people want as evidence by the still extremely high price tag on it despite them being old. It was supposedly so easy for Floyd yet he doesn't want to make a quick buck again, yet hes doing all these exhibitions for a quick easy buck. Foh, that says it all. There's no low IQ hood boy logic for that one..he's scared and he doesn't want to pay the judges for a win again
                      Last edited by Pennstate110; 07-29-2021, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X