Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Feels Wilder Will Benefit From Delay, Prepare Better For Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Feels Wilder Will Benefit From Delay, Prepare Better For Fury

Former WBO middleweight champion Andy Lee, who is part of Tyson Fury's training team, believes Deontay Wilder will benefit from the recent delay to their trilogy fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lee is right... Wilder will benefit by having more time to prepare, especially with a brand new trainer

Scott will not be attempting to change Wilder's style, that would be crazy... he will be tweaking, adding/removing little things, improving others... and he will be working on a match-winning gameplan

but the main issue is... when Wilder gets tired, or if he gets hurt... will he revert back to form

obviously, not changing too much will help in that regard... he just needs to be better, more effective, and work on what went wrong last time around

Comment

Wow look at that, Lee doesn’t sound like a raving lunatic anti-wilder nationalist talking about wilder mental problems and all that social media incel talk

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Wow look at that, Lee doesn’t sound like a raving lunatic anti-wilder nationalist talking about wilder mental problems and all that social media incel talk
        I could be wrong, but I've never really seen Lee exhibit any boorish behavior in his interviews or on social media. He's always seemed to come off as a fairly reserved and decent fellow. When he was an active fighter, he treated opponents with professionalism; I certainly don't recall him expressing an urge to "have a body" on his record.

Comment

I'd still favour Fury, but can't rule out Wilder, and then how Fury recovers after covid, if he was really sick in bed or was it mild, don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Anti-Wilder nationalists are becoming a real problem in the UK. Horrible spotty chavs with snaggly green teeth, swaggering around in drunken mobs, draped with St George Cross flags, chanting "In-ger-land" and "you big dosser" whenever they see a black guy. And that's just the girls ...
            Last edited by kafkod; 07-28-2021, 07:45 AM.
            PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Listen, I'm not saying that Wilder is Donald Trump. But I've never seen them in the same room together. Draw your own conclusions. I mean..."stop the steal", the unfounded crazy conspiracies repeated over & over, firing any person that dare live by moral code...

If the fight looks like a continuation, a squeal....If I'm right....Wilder will default to every illegal tactic known to man, ear biting, low blows, deliberate rabbit punches, kicking, nothing is off the table, a full on shyt show justified by unsubstantiated conspiracy. Sound familiar?

Comment

Why does it benefit Wilder ? Like if Fury is just eating Cheetos or something

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Anti-Wilder nationalists are becoming a real problem in the UK. Horrible spotty chavs with snaggly green teeth, swaggering around in drunken mobs, draped with St George Cross flags, chanting "In-ger-land" and "you big dosser" whenever they see a black guy. And that's just the girls ...
                  I see what you did there. Had me fooled for a sec, but you launched a homerun by the end. Excellente.

Comment

Working...
                  X