Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins? Bud or Porter (if the fight goes through)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably Bud

dont see why Bud can’t pull off what Thurman did
    RENE JUNIOR likes this.

Comment

The thing about Bud is, he makes adjustments during the course of a fight, and gets stronger as it progresses. Porter tends to weaken mentally as the fight goes on...I can see Porter flustering Bud in the early rounds, actually winning them. Bud will make the adjustments, start wearing Porter down, and might even get a couple knockdowns.

Comment

Terrence will put in a clinic after the 3rd round. Shawn will gladly admit that Bud is a level above Spence afterwards. Bud will switch hit and confuse the hell out of Shawn.
        RENE JUNIOR likes this.

Comment

Crawford has the perfect style to beat Porter. But Shawn is tough as nails. I think TC wins a clear but close war

Comment

Porter is a good enough to compete with the best but cant win type of fighter. He is technically pretty poor and doesnt punch hard enough to change fights either.

i have no interest in watching him get outclassed again by a better fighter.
            MikeyMike100 likes this.

Comment

Crawford will stop Porter. If it happens, I’ll bet it that way
              HOF Hater likes this.

Comment

TC is better in pretty much every aspect. Porter is a tough tough grinder, but just cant rise to "elite" level.

I like Bud in a CLEAR 116-112 or 117-111 type of fight. Maybe he gets a knockdown, but Porter has a solid beard so I dont expect Bud to stop him

Comment

Porter would be more exciting in gate keeper fights. He is a good test for younger fighters to see if they swim or not. Cant he just face the likes of Ennis and Vergil Ortiz.
                  NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Crawford wins by vicious knockout.
                    NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Crawford has a longer reach than Brook, Thurman, Garcia, and Spence, but hits as hard or harder. He can switch hit and has less wear and tear than Shawn. The win is huge for both guys, but Bud needs it more. He wants to end his contract on a statement win, and stay an undefeated champion. I'm not sure what Bud's next move would be after a loss to Porter, so I got Bud becoming the first person to stop Porter.
                      NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X