No announcement yet.

Leaked! spence sparring session!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked! spence sparring session!

look at all the shots he's eating lol! from a slow puncher too! it's over.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 07-22-2021, 10:59 PM.

I know that channel he is a super pro pacquiao fan. And know I have not watched the video yet because it won’t load.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
      I know that channel he is a super pro pacquiao fan. And know I have not watched the video yet because it won’t load.
      yes. dont mind that guy! lol.. i was gonna mention that in the first post to ignored the dude... but the vid aint edit or anything. spence eating them up!

Comment

My god, boxing channels on youtube really are bad. Doesn't matter who they support.

Comment

It's sparring...

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            look at all the shots he's eating lol! from a slow puncher too! it's over.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

The guy in the video is rétarded,you can't say hes getting exposed by watching a terrible sparring video. Sparring doesn't let you get exposed unless you get kod. Dude sounds like this guyezgif-com-add-text-17.gif

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              It's sparring...
              yes. it's sparring, where you are supposed to tighten up your craft... yes, you are not going at your full potential, but i am talking about the shots he;s eating! i dont care if it's sparring, so you telling me he's suppose to eat those punches just because "it's sparring"??

Comment

Boxing Physique is such a trash clickbait channel. It's quite literally steaming putrid garbage. **** that moron.
                Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

Why is Spence sparring an Orthodox fighter? Unless this is old footage

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

yes. it's sparring, where you are supposed to tighten up your craft... yes, you are not going at your full potential, but i am talking about the shots he;s eating! i dont care if it's sparring, so you telling me he's suppose to eat those punches just because "it's sparring"??
                    You're working overtime trying to convince yourself of something that isn't going to happen. On August 21st, you're gonna be disappointed and (if you're telling the truth) a couple of grand lighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X