Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I crazy for thinking Bud is the #3 ww for yrs & Porter might win?Does Porter have a case as current #2 ww?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he #2? I mean he can prove to be that if he beats Bud. Do I think he will beat Bud or is #2? I do not, but only one way to find out.
    NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Because he was a top p4p fighter who moved up in weight, unified welterweight titles and beat big name fighters at welterweight?

What does that have to do with Shawn Porter?

And are you really equating Shawn Porter to Pernell Whitikar?

LOL. I really can’t believe you just equated Porter to Pernell Whitikar. I feel dirty now.

Always trolling with bs, you know damn well I didn't say Porters as skilled as Sweet pea,I said he has a ww resume similar as good as peas was but in this era which is nowhere near as deep or full of stars/atgs etc.

Bud gets credit from fans like you off eye test bs & lower weights,& fantasy matchups v Spence despite Porter already having beat Spence in many ppls eyes or drawed him. Bud hasn't faced anywhere near Porters comp. Porters resume shts on Buds opponent wise & how close those fights were with EVERYONE

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Is he #2? I mean he can prove to be that if he beats Bud. Do I think he will beat Bud or is #2? I do not, but only one way to find out.
        What has Bud done at ww to be better than Porter?(Bud went life & death with Benevidez who has 1.5 working legs.) Porter has a case that he already beat the #1 ww & a slew of other top 5/champs at ww.

You guys need to stop giving credit for lower weightclasses at higher weights.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

What has Bud done at ww to be better than Porter?(Bud went life & death with Benevidez who has 1.5 working legs.) Porter has a case that he already beat the #1 ww & a slew of other top 5/champs at ww.

You guys need to stop giving credit for lower weightclasses at higher weights.
          He did not go life and death with Benavidez but obviously his resume at 147 is light.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Always trolling with bs, you know damn well I didn't say Porters as skilled as Sweet pea,I said he has a ww resume similar as good as peas was but in this era which is nowhere near as deep or full of stars/atgs etc.

Bud gets credit from fans like you off eye test bs & lower weights,& fantasy matchups v Spence despite Porter already having beat Spence in many ppls eyes or drawed him. Bud hasn't faced anywhere near Porters comp. Porters resume shts on Buds opponent wise & how close those fights were with EVERYONE
            With that said Kush, you need to look at it from a different perspective. Showtime Shawn P has been a life long welterweight. Bud just began his journey in the weight class. Time will tell. #2… nah man

Comment

If they do fight next, I think it’s a close fight and I would pick Shawn based on quality of opposition.

Comment

At best Porter is the 5th best WW. Not a bad fight for Crawford though

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
                  At best Porter is the 5th best WW. Not a bad fight for Crawford though
                  Why can't anyone answer me on what has Crawford done at ww to be considered the #2nd best ww?(without mentioning jww)

I would rate Pac over Bud atm,& I think Porter would maul Pac.

Comment

Working...
                  X