Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Bakhram Murtazaliev Mandatory Title Fight Ordered By IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma towards Haymon threatening Legal action when the WBC ordered the Yildirim fight for Canelo, and again, many didn't know that Yildirim is a PBC fighter.

Comment

The IBF does not play games! Their rankings suck, but they're pretty consistent in how they handle their Champions!

Comment

The fans want undisputed, but the sanctioning bodies certainly don’t….

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
          Unification Trumps Mando
          The undisputed fight is what trumped this mando already. It doesn't go on for as long as unifications are made.

Comment

I'm down for the rematch build up, let them get some wins, I felt Castaño would win a decision if Mell didn't get the KO and thats what happened Castaño outworked him while Mell hurt multiple times
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Those are actually pretty good mandatories

Comment

I think this mandatory should be done and castano should fight Tszyu. Then they can rematch. WBA and WBC probably not a problem as Haymon seems to enjoy a good relationship ship with those bodies lol. I'm guessing there's a regular direct debit lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  The fans want undisputed, but the sanctioning bodies certainly don’t….
                  And we got that fight but it just unfortunate that the outcome was a draw. But the rest of the division has to be given its opportunities too. It sucks but if their good enough they'll see off their respective mandatories and we can all look forward to the rematch.
                  PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

The undisputed fight is what trumped this mando already. It doesn't go on for as long as unifications are made.
                    Yeah the guy deserves his shot. As a Josh Taylor fan after he beat khongsong and Ramirez saw off Postol,as much as i wanted the undisputed fight immediately I would have had no problem if Ramirez had fought Jack Catterall first as Catterall had already been pushed aside twice. This is the same situation as BM has been pushed aside twice. But at least we already got the undisputed and if they can see off mandos then a great rematch to look forward to .

Comment

Another sanctioning body ordering sh.t fights. Maybe rank the actual good fighters of the division. Fcking crap like this is one of the many reasons why fans/media bash sanctioning bodies every chance they get. I really dgaf how “fair” the IBF is or how they “follow their own rules”. Their rankings fcking suck. Just like all other belt rankings. All 4 of them consistently rank sh/t fighters. Then the fans have the privilege of watching these sh.t/blowout fights. Always some John Doe waiting in line as a mandatory. More times than not, it’s some unknown fighter with little to no chance of winning or being competitive.

As a matter of fact, I should be ranked there. Put my damn name in there. All I ask for is $50k and i’m good. Use me to pad someone’s resume. Who do I talk to, to get ranked as a contender for one of these belts? I will go to the park and beef up my resume against homeless people. I’m going in as 20-0 with 20 KO’s. 20 bums have tried, 20 bums have failed. One of these sanctioning bodies will have to recognize my record and place me in their top 10. Keep your eye out for me. I’m gonna be someone’s mandatory one of these days.
                      GodfatherIV GodfatherIV likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X