Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Tank Davis Showed He Has The Power To Hurt Guys at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Tank Davis Showed He Has The Power To Hurt Guys at 140

Former four division world champion Mikey Garcia was impressed by the recent performance by Gervonta Davis, who jumped up to junior welterweight to pull off a stoppage win over unbeaten Mario Barrios to capture the WBA "regular" junior welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mikey Garcia vs Tank Davis now that fight will be a barn burner.

Comment

I wanted to see this fight a while back at 135. Maybe they can still fight at lightweight proper. Mikey can make it.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Sooo...is Mikey retired or what? Spence damn near died, recovered and is going on his 3rd fight since they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I wanted to see this fight a while back at 135. Maybe they can still fight at lightweight proper. Mikey can make it.
          Yes, I agree. I believe that 135 should be the ideal weight.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            Sooo...is Mikey retired or what? Spence damn near died, recovered and is going on his 3rd fight since they fought.
            I really don't understand Mikey's inactivity tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Yes, I agree. I believe that 135 should be the ideal weight.
              I'm a Mikey fan too. Not sure he can make 135 healthy, but at the same time Davis shouldn't give any weight advantages. Mikey is good in his own right. Mikey beats Prograis or Taylor at 140 tho.

Comment

Is this evidence that Haymon is trying to pull Garcia back to pbc for a fight with tank at 135?

Comment

Just sign the contract to fight Regis Prograis...pretty please! If you win, I guarantee Ellerbe will be calling you! $$$
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    No he can't! Coming back to 140 is going to be hard enough!

mgame mgame Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X