Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Reflects On 26-Year Career: "I Cannot Believe What I've Accomplished"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPThreadStarter
    replied
    Still breeding new generation of fans. Errol Spence can stop this train before it reaches Crawford. Spence deserved the torch more than Crawford TBH but if he let's this go, Crawford will pick up the carcass and will have the last laugh.

The GOAT reveals his favorite recipe. lmao

Leave a comment:

• FeFist
    replied
    He has had a remarkable career.

When you look at boxing, prospects emerged when he was at his peak and he still outlasted them. If he retired 10 years ago, he would have been a first ballot hall of famer.

People can be critical and engage in the ongoing rivalry but respect must be given where respect is due.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
    His resume nobody can touch. His " quality of opposition " by fighters " in their prime " can't be touched. It's actually insane. Then go to Mayweather's list of the " quality " of his opponents that were in their " prime ". It's night and day , Pacman's career as a " fighter " tops Mayweather's by far. I'm not talking money, Mayweather leads in that department.

this is the kind of stupidity we have come to know and love from a Pacquiao thread

above 130, Pac only fought the best ONCE... and he LOST

Mayweather's opponent selection is far superior... not even close

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
    His resume nobody can touch. His " quality of opposition " by fighters " in their prime " can't be touched. It's actually insane. Then go to Mayweather's list of the " quality " of his opponents that were in their " prime ". It's night and day , Pacman's career as a " fighter " tops Mayweather's by far. I'm not talking money, Mayweather leads in that department.
    Start a thread matching resume for resume, fight for fight and we will see how they stack up, it obvious you leave out the fine details of a fight, you like the name-value right lol.

Leave a comment:

• breeto80
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EL_cano
    replied
    Manny Manny Manny Manny Manny!

Legend
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Leave a comment:

• KING S.O.G
    replied
    Pacman is one of the all-time greats

What a fighter

Leave a comment:

• pasawayako
    replied
    I think everyone would agree that pac has a fairy tale life story it's just so ****ing unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• kingstip9
    replied
    Pacquiao is everything that’s right with boxing. An ATG.
    I’ll be cheering for him vs Spence. Great to see a real matchup.
    pacquiao won’t roll over. He will fight hard
    Mike D Mike D landotter landotter like this.

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    One of the greatest to ever lace them up. War Pacquiao favorite fighter all time for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X