Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Definitely Want Crawford Fight, For His Guys And My Guys To See If They Can Make It Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Oh, that's without a doubt! If i'm Spence, and I beat Pacquiao, Bud gets nothing more than 40%, and that's being generous! Arum has killed it for Bud! He refused to pay Porter, now trying to set him up with Zepeda, and what's the carrot to re-sign? Josh Taylor in the UK? Seriously? So a washed up Brook in 2020, only one fight in 2021 (a Jr. WW), and a so-called HUGE fight in 2022 (another Jr. WW). His legacy can only be saved by leaving Top Rank after this October fight!

Terence Crawford “likely” to face Jose Zepeda in October title defense

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/6/2...xing-news-2021
    Errol Spence put his foot in his mouth by ever even talking to the media about money splits before there was a real negotiation happening. Now he is back pedaling and recalibrating his excuses in hopes to not look like he ducked. Meanwhile Terence Crawford openly tells the media he has no interest in Errol Spence whatsoever. And y’all still think that Spence has some kind of leverage. He pissed his leverage away by not knowing when to stop running his mouth.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Be careful what you ask for. It may actually happen. You must mean after you lose to Pac, your rates will go down to a 50-50. Oh but I just forgot...it'll be another draw...what was I thinking?

Comment

I believe that Team Crawford still wants the fight. They know they have to get away from Top Rank first. If I was Al Haymon I would offer them a postdated contract to sign to fight Erroll Spence, Jr next.

Comment

Yea right. Keep chasing 42 year old washed up former fly weights. This fool don’t wanna fight Bud

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Sounds good, but doesn’t look like it will happen until Crawford gets away from Top Rank
            Why not? Bob has been looking to cash out on Crawford for a while now. Perfect opportunity for him.

Comment

Spence beats Manny who fights his heart out, sealing his legacy as one of the greatest of all
              time. Spence & Crawford gets made with Spence winning that fight by a controversial decision.

Comment

Both Spence and Crawford wanted to land the Pacquiao lottery. Spence landed it. To beat Pacquiao is not a given, but if Spence wins, he must demand that his next fight will be against Crawford. Boxing has been calling for this fight. They will have no other logical option but to face each other at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  What a bum. Using crawfords name to help promote his fight
                  Even when they asked him a question about Crawford huh

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
                    Yea right. Keep chasing 42 year old washed up former fly weights. This fool don’t wanna fight Bud
                    Even tho Bud thought he had the Pac fight prior to Spence getting it? Dude's gotta stop with this weirdo stuff man. smh

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                      Errol Spence put his foot in his mouth by ever even talking to the media about money splits before there was a real negotiation happening. Now he is back pedaling and recalibrating his excuses in hopes to not look like he ducked. Meanwhile Terence Crawford openly tells the media he has no interest in Errol Spence whatsoever. And y’all still think that Spence has some kind of leverage. He pissed his leverage away by not knowing when to stop running his mouth.
                      Yes indeed we do! Arum's only smoke screen was that PBC was freezing out Crawford! That all went away when Kenny Porter came to negotiate, and got turned away! Then Bob turned his guns on Crawford! "He doesn't sell!" "Who's gonna pay to see Crawford vs.Porter, etc!" When Bob won't pay Porter what he paid Khan and Brook, we all know what time it is! Hopefully October is the ;last fight with Top Rank! Enjoy Crawford vs. Zepeda! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X