Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'd Destroy Gervonta Davis & Smash Him To Pieces, He's Not A Real Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make the damn fight
    Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanSkinner View Post

Have you seen the Ramirez fight?
      Exactly. Josh won that fight comfortably. Not even close. To say Ramirez won 6 rounds is ridiculous. Those cards were shocking and if someone tries to " make an argument for a draw " then their basically just trying to find ways to not see what they don't want to see.
      Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Nah.... I just like to come on here and speak about fights I don't watch.... Especially that Proragis fight were Taylor had his face smashed in..... Can you hear my sarcasm.....
        The ramirez fight was very close I suppose. I hope you understand my sarcasm

Comment

Tank going after the intercontinental champ at 147 next lol
          BaguMka, Rodtang and Luilun like this.

Comment

Interesting the way Ellerbe says nobody is interested in Josh in America. I wouldn't dispute that but that's because he's not from America so why would they be. Americans are gonna be interested in Americans. So basically Ellerbe is only interested in Davis fighting Americans as that's all that'll sell. So forget world titles and legacy I mean who really cares about any of that. Just waiting for Davis vs Paul now

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I watched it and without the knockdowns Taylor loses or draws. Taylor has won every fight but the two best people he fought he barely got by. And his face was messed up pretty good as well. I think tank stops him whenever tank feels like stepping on the gas. Taylor doesn’t get the win just because he’s from Scotland….
              Usually when fighters step up and fight other elite level guys they have close fights. Tank hasn't fought one yet so he still looks unbeatable. Leo was a good fighter who couldn't crack an egg at 122 lbs. He had no chance of surviving the onslaught. Someday Floyd will let the little guy step in with a Loma or Teofimo or anyone good at 135 or 140.. Won't be anytime soon but it may happen this decade

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
                Interesting the way Ellerbe says nobody is interested in Josh in America. I wouldn't dispute that but that's because he's not from America so why would they be. Americans are gonna be interested in Americans. So basically Ellerbe is only interested in Davis fighting Americans as that's all that'll sell. So forget world titles and legacy I mean who really cares about any of that. Just waiting for Davis vs Paul now
                Most Americans probably favor watching guys like Canelo, GGG or Pac over their American counterparts to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  I disagree. Taylor got the edge because Ramirez was getting caught by not protecting himself when the ref separated them from the clinching. You have to be smart and protect yourself at all times. That said. Tank isn't slow as hell, has power and skills. He very well may stop Taylor
                  Davis is dangerous for Josh no question. I feel Josh out works him personally.

Comment

I don't know why Josh is even talking about Tank? There are 2 names he should be worried about, Teofimo Lopez and Terence Crawford! If I'm Josh, I go after Tefimo, not Crawford! Get the home cooking with Caterall, then Teofimo!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

I said the fights were close, and barely won, they were close fights, and arguments can be made. Read before you speak El Mero! Why do you give yourself that name? Is it because your insecure? More like El Pendejo, than El Mero....
                      Hey mensote, Taylor didnt barely win the Ramirez fight....it was only close cause the judges were wit the bs in their scorecards. U blind, stupid or both?

Comment

Working...
                      X