Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Plan To Ruin Casimero's Dreams, Don't Be Surprised if I Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Plan To Ruin Casimero's Dreams, Don't Be Surprised if I Knock Him Out!

Two-division world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux has promised to put on a showcase when he challenges WBO bantamweight world champion John Riel Casimero. The fight will take place on Saturday, August 14, from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go for it paisano. Fight your Fight... Patria y Vida...

Comment

I hope so. Rigo deserved so much better throughout his career. A lot of this was self inflicted but what a talent prime Rigo was. One of my favs of recent times

Comment

Casimero will get his cocky ass exposed. Even prime Donaire couldn't do shyte against Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          I hope so. Rigo deserved so much better throughout his career. A lot of this was self inflicted but what a talent prime Rigo was. One of my favs of recent times
          He was avoided without a shame by mares, st +, frampton and quigg. Can you imagine what a resume he would have, if those four ball less fighters has signed the dotted line? I think he was too good for this era. Back in the 70' and 80's there's no way, zarate, gomez, pintor, chandler would have going into hiding. st+ payoff dlh after he announced, that he was going to put st+ against Rigondeaux. Stay safe

Comment

Assuming Rigo still has something left in the tank, I expect him to catch Casimero with a clean counter and stop him. Casimero is very aggressive, physical and wild which should prove the point one way or the other.
            Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

So he's planning to run and not fight toe-to-toe? Are we going to witness a "chasing a running kangaroo contest" again???

Comment

If Rigo boxes and counters I see him winning comfortably but if he bangs he is getting knocked out. Even in his last fight against Solis he banged for the first 2 rounds and he nearly got stopped. He went back to what he’s good at after the 2nd round and won every round thereafter.
                STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Article= Excellent fighter with high IQ= 48 year old fighter= Rigo

Comment

8 years ago, this would've been a walk in the park for Rigo... Now? He might end up losing to this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X