Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maxim Vlasov in Talks To Land WBO Final Eliminator, Says Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maxim Vlasov in Talks To Land WBO Final Eliminator, Says Manager

The team behind light heavyweight contender Maxim Vlasov is negotiating a fight sanctioned as a final eliminator to set down a mandatory challenger to the WBO title, according to the manager of the Russian boxer, Oleg Bogdanov.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He got jobbed against Joe Smith. I actually liked Joe’s comments after the fight. He basically confessed that he got a hometown decision.

Comment

If Joe isn’t going to fight him, why not let Vlassov fight Beterbiev?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Because they'd rather have them both fight bums first.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Reports are Beterbiev will fight that Chinese bum fanglong next after Joe Smith refuses to unify.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
            He got jobbed against Joe Smith. I actually liked Joe’s comments after the fight. He basically confessed that he got a hometown decision.
            Yeh I watched the fight and had him pretty comfortably ahead, even though Joe hurt him towards the end.
            Vlasov deserves to run it back I reckon, or hopefully get another shot after a win somewhere

Comment

Although I think he deserves a shot again soon , it's a problem his team can negotiate a mandatory spot .

Comment

Working...
              X